Ez 3in1 rumble and led indicator

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by AeN0, Sep 3, 2007.

Sep 3, 2007
  1. AeN0
    OP

Newcomer AeN0 Member

France
    Hi !

I just got my hands on an Ez 3in1 and I started using it by testing all the features including the rumble. I use Rodolph tool to activate the rumble mode with my R4 and I start a game such as Metroid to test rumble. Each time I got hit, the rumble is activated *and* the power led goes red in the same time. Then, it turns back to green until I got hit again... Is this normal ?

Thanks !

2. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    I have this when the volume in Moonshell is turned too hard on the boxes. With sounds that make the DS "rumble" the power light turns red for a moment.

I don't think this is a problem...

3. AeN0
    OP

Newcomer AeN0 Member

France
    Hum, this is weird. I hope you right. I wouldn't like my ds bricked because I'm using a rumble [​IMG]

I forget to tell that the rumble power was set to weak (and it goes red for the two others).

4. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Rumble just uses a lot of power for a short time, so the DS figures "if this continues, the power won't last too long" and so turns off the green LED and turns on the red LED.

5. leetdude_007

Member leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

United States
    You see the same effect when your battery is borderline dead (until recharge) and you cycle through brightness settings. The number of times you see red depends on how much battery it has left. I personally find it a lot cooler than a DS-X light show. Yeah, it's personal alright.

6. AeN0
    OP

Newcomer AeN0 Member

France
    Thanks for the replies guys !