Hacking Ez 3-in-1??

jin12312323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys I just want ask if Ez 3-in-1 is really needed to play the nintendo ds lite perfectly. I know you need this for gba games, rumble pack and nintendo ds browser but is there any more useful stuff Ez 3-in-1 can do? I have a R4 can you play gba roms with R4 through the Ez 3-in-1? I found out there is a Ez 3-in-1 in a internet shopping sit and I just want your advices.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can use the 3in1 to play gba games on your ds lite,3in1 can also save/restore save files from commerical carts,you can also dump your own commerical games.......

uberusmaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you dont need a 3-in-1 to dump/backup gba roms or saves. you just use rudolphs gbabackup tool. you actually cant even have the 3-in-1 when you do that since you need a gba cart in your ds to dump it...

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uberusmaximus said:
you dont need a 3-in-1 to dump/backup gba roms or saves. you just use rudolphs gbabackup tool. you actually cant even have the 3-in-1 when you do that since you need a gba cart in your ds to dump it...
Did you notice the part of he/she has an R4?.......and I also said to "restore" which you do need a 3in1 or similar device if you plan to restore a save file to a ds or gba game.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...