WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey guys! I just put my order in for the EZ 3-in-1, and i'm very curious about some programs for it!

i've been reading about a couple of apps/homebrews/etc that need the expanded ram, and i was wondering what else it could be used for?

Currently, there are only two in my list:

The DS Browser
Quake 2 DS

What are some others?

Also, i've read about some Ram boosting programs that can OC ram carts. Does this work for the EZ 3-in-1? Is it safe? Is it a recommended action (will it be better to do it)?

Thanks in advance! (GBATemp has been great for any questions i've had so far, so i have faith
wink.gif
)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
altorn said:
So far i've been using my EZF 3 in 1 for:

GBA games
DS Opera Browser
Rumbling

....and thats it.

No doubt on that
smile.gif
Those will be major usage reasons as well. I was just curious about other uses on top of those
smile.gif

QUOTE(mgsfan @ Apr 15 2008, 09:24 AM) don't forget that snes emu that uses the extra ram too...forget the name atm

Ooo, i wasn't aware of that. I'll do some searching, but if you come up with a name, please let me know!

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Hey hey guys! I just put my order in for the EZ 3-in-1, and i'm very curious about some programs for it!

i've been reading about a couple of apps/homebrews/etc that need the expanded ram, and i was wondering what else it could be used for?

Currently, there are only two in my list:

The DS Browser
Quake 2 DS

What are some others?

Also, i've read about some Ram boosting programs that can OC ram carts. Does this work for the EZ 3-in-1? Is it safe? Is it a recommended action (will it be better to do it)?

Thanks in advance! (GBATemp has been great for any questions i've had so far, so i have faith
wink.gif
)
I belive the imageview program will use the ram pack for what they call wide open mode

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SkankyYankee said:
You Need GBAExploader to switch the modes on the 3 in 1 (Rumble, Games, Opera Ram)

Oh yea, d-loaded that yesterday
smile.gif
I didn't realize all GBA-E did! Can't wait. Card should show up today
smile.gif

-----

EDIT: April 17th-

Got my Easy 3-in-1 and it works like a charm! I did a bit more searching of a few programs, and it looks like DSQuake1 can also take advantage of the extra Ram (as well, it is SnemulDS that can use it).

Thanks for the info guys! If i find any more, i'll post em in here
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning