Hacking EZ 3 in 1 not being recognised

kokiri_link

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just got my cyclo ds, and ive enabled rumble through the settings page, but my ez 3 in 1 certainly isnt rumbling
tongue.gif
Any ideas why? Ive never even used the 3 in 1 before, even when i had an R4, it was just there in the GBA slot.

EDIT: And i know the cards not defective, because GBAExploder recognises it. And ive tried enabling rumble in smackdown, and also elite beat agents.

nerubii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
make sure ur nds "knows" there is a slot-2 card in it. try booting up with just the slot-2 card first then with ur cyclo ds.

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to download a program called GBA EXPloader by rudolph, and you enable rumble through that. Also, if you download and use the latest beta cyclo firmware, it will automatically detect the 3 in 1 and will make rumble work automatically.

sboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I got te latest ez 3 in 1, the latest beta firmware which cyclods have. Seems like it does not work. need to use GBA EXPloader everything.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest 3-in-1, beta 2 firmware for the Cyclo, and the newest ExpLoader. You should use ExpLoader to activate it. I believe you also have to have a SoftReset.CEVO in the root of your microSD card for the ExpLoader to recognize the rumble strength option. The .CEVO can be downloaded from here.

kokiri_link

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks guys
smile.gif
I just updated to the latest beta, and now it works a treat. Shame the 3 in 1 rumble is friggin loud lolz. Oh well, atleast it works i suppose, however it is just a bit of a novelty having it there.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kokiri_link said:
Thanks guys
smile.gif
I just updated to the latest beta, and now it works a treat. Shame the 3 in 1 rumble is friggin loud lolz. Oh well, atleast it works i suppose, however it is just a bit of a novelty having it there.
You can adjust it to a lower setting for less dildo sounds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: