EZ 3 in 1 not being recognised

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by kokiri_link, May 29, 2008.

1. kokiri_link
    OP

kokiri_link GBAtemp Regular

Nov 16, 2006
    Peterborough
    I just got my cyclo ds, and ive enabled rumble through the settings page, but my ez 3 in 1 certainly isnt rumbling [​IMG] Any ideas why? Ive never even used the 3 in 1 before, even when i had an R4, it was just there in the GBA slot.

EDIT: And i know the cards not defective, because GBAExploder recognises it. And ive tried enabling rumble in smackdown, and also elite beat agents.

2. SleepingDragon

SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    P3X-719
    That worries me a bit, since I just ordered a 3 in 1 to go with my Cyclo DS.

3. nerubii

nerubii Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2007
    Zimbabwe
    make sure ur nds "knows" there is a slot-2 card in it. try booting up with just the slot-2 card first then with ur cyclo ds.

4. Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2008
    Thailand
    Try getting the latest beta firmware. I heard that the last "stable" release doesn't support new models of EZ 3-in-1.

5. krazykirk

krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    Australia
    You have to download a program called GBA EXPloader by rudolph, and you enable rumble through that. Also, if you download and use the latest beta cyclo firmware, it will automatically detect the 3 in 1 and will make rumble work automatically.

6. Private|Par

Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 17, 2008
    Melbourne
    I've got the same problem....

7. sboi

sboi Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2007
    Senegal
    I got te latest ez 3 in 1, the latest beta firmware which cyclods have. Seems like it does not work. need to use GBA EXPloader everything.

8. Seven

Seven oh hell no

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    I have the latest 3-in-1, beta 2 firmware for the Cyclo, and the newest ExpLoader. You should use ExpLoader to activate it. I believe you also have to have a SoftReset.CEVO in the root of your microSD card for the ExpLoader to recognize the rumble strength option. The .CEVO can be downloaded from here.

9. kokiri_link
    OP

kokiri_link GBAtemp Regular

Nov 16, 2006
    Peterborough
    Thanks guys [​IMG] I just updated to the latest beta, and now it works a treat. Shame the 3 in 1 rumble is friggin loud lolz. Oh well, atleast it works i suppose, however it is just a bit of a novelty having it there.

10. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    You can adjust it to a lower setting for less dildo sounds.

11. Seven

Seven oh hell no

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Or, you know, turn it off altogether. It clicks a little when you load any game, probably a mechanism for checking if the game supports rumble.

12. krazykirk

krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    Australia
    It's scary how loud it is >_<

I showed some of my friends and they were all like WHAT THE HELL IS IT DOING?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice