Hacking EZ 3 in 1 Lite with Gameboy Player

DDRPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a EZ 3 in 1 V for the Nintendo DS lite, and I have a Gameshark that this gamepak fits in to fit in the Gamecube Gameboy Player. Whatever I put into the Flash card, it says the gameboy logo and Nintendo, and it doesn't load the rom I wrote on the flash card. But If I put the EZ 3 in 1 in the DS lite with or without the Gameshark applied, it works.

Someone help.

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Gameshark work with the GBP at all? That might be the problem if it doesn't work. Otherwise, maybe the Gameshark just can't load flashcarts?

DDRPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The gameshark works just fine, and the Flash cart works just fine. I tried the 3 in 1 in the Gameshark on my DS lite, and it worked...but when I put the Gameshark with the 3 in 1 cart in my GBP, the 3 in 1 cart doesn't load the rom I loaded in it, and I don't understand why.

I have a 3 in 1 flash cart lite, and I use the Gameshark as an extension to get the Lite cart to fit in the GBP.

Kasm279

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bring this thread back, but are you using the clear blue Game Shark Advance or the black Game Shark Advance SP? I tried using my EZ-Flash with the blue GSA and it didn't work.

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
[Game|Freak said:
]
So does the EZ-Flash 3 in 1 work on your Gamecube? I'm just curious that if it does work on the Gamecube I will be getting one.

well i have the EZ-FLASH 3in1 Expansion Pack, it fits in GBP but it can't reach the slots, so you need an "extension".
so i used an Action Replay Max Duo. insert the 3in1 into the Duo and in the GBP and it will work on the gamecube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse