EZ 3-in-1 in dust cover?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by BenRK, Aug 8, 2011.

Aug 8, 2011

EZ 3-in-1 in dust cover? by BenRK at 1:41 AM (509 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. BenRK
    OP

Member BenRK GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I've been looking into getting a 3-in-1 for my DS Lite (or find my old one I loaned to my sister, but I don't think that's happening), and I'm a sucker for symmetry. Problem is my DS is red entirely and the 3-in-1 only comes in black or white. Yes, it's not the end of the world if I can't keep everything matching, I would still like to match if possible.

I'm thinking about using the dust cover and putting the 3-in-1 in there to match. Has anyone ever tried this? I'd imagine it would take some case modifications with a dramel or something at worst.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Your going to be removing alot of the plastic inside before you can even put the 3in1 hardware in there.

It would be faster to buy a spray can of paint and spraying the exposed part to match your DS.

3. BenRK
    OP

Member BenRK GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I don't mind removing plastic as long as it sits flush with my DS. Spray painting it would be a pain as if it's off by even a little, it will be noticeable, not to mention painting it wouldn't give it the same look as the dust cover.

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    You might have to loose the rumble unit if it doesn't all fit from the plastic you remove.