EZ 3-in-1 and GBA Exploader - File List Blank

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by TmB, Sep 9, 2008.

Sep 9, 2008
  1. TmB

Newcomer TmB Newbie

Nov 10, 2004
    Hi guys,

I've googled for an answer to this, but there is nothing definitive out there....

I have an M3DS Real (with triple-boot firmware installed), and an EZ 3-in-1 GBA cart.

For the last few weeks I'd been happily playing through Zelda Oracle of Seasons (via goomba) when one day last week I ran GBA Exploader to find that the file list was blank (the top of the screen says '0 files'). Whats more, it seems to be stuck in PSRAM mode (pressing R does nothing). There are about 15 files in my GBA folder.

I'm not sure that its an issue with the 3-in-1 because its not even getting that far, and one game I had NOR'ed to the 3-in-1 is working fine.

I've tried:
    - Moving gba exploader to a different directory
    - Running gba exploader in Sakura, M3 Real's OS and iTouch
    - Running an older version of gba exploader (I tried the last 2 or 3 before 0.57)
    - Copying files off my MicroSD, formatting it, and copying the files back on.

The ez 3-in-1 was about a month old, and I'd been playing Zelda (and some regular GBA games) without any problems. Multi save in gba exploader was switched off.

Anyone got any ideas how I can get it working again? (or an alternative way I can resume my Zelda game?)

Thanks in advance....