Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It has finally been done. They tattooed someone's eyeball. The white of his eye. Dyed it blue. Now it's the blue of his eye.

Warning: eeeeew.

[title:The procedure:]
eye_tat1_280_443503a.jpg

[title:The result:]
eye_tat4_443505a.jpg

Eyes of Ibad. Well, eye of Ibad, but still.

Some more information on blue (eye)balls.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
OK so this is suppose to be a dune tribute , he essentially made himself like the "Mohadib" in dune ( blue eyes and that freaky sign on the forehead)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't get me wrong I'm all for tattoos... but messing with something as important as your eyes is crossing the line into the field of just plain nuts. Why would you bother? It wouldn't be as bad if they could get some kind of pattern in there, but a spreading blob of single colour ink just isn't worth it, and looks ridiculous to boot. Some people have way too much free time.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had 23 stitches in my right eye when I got a cornea transplant. Not fun.

About my eye:
Boom! goes the car battery, splat goes my eye. August 1991. I still have my actual eye, but there is no lens and no iris. I am effectively blind in that eye and must wear sunglasses even on cloudy days.

At least I have a reason for my eye looking strange. That s dude is just an idiot.

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is HIS eye. He can do with it what he want really. I don't think that says anything about whether he has a life or not. People do things all the time that are bad for their own body for their own enjoyment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: