dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
please tell me that someone has transfered "eye of the beholder" or other D&D classics to the ds...

maybe I could use an emulator to play them?

someone help me out here
wacko.gif

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
because the games I'm looking for,come mostly from DOS...not consoles...snes is good but not what I'm looking for.

hmm...is there a dos emulator maybe?
rolleyes.gif

Scrunt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
The problem is you need a pc emulator not just a dos emulator. I think someone has started here:

I Don't know if this will ever happen, but a DOS emulator would be beyond amazing... there are hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of GREAT DOS games out there that i would love to play on my DS.
It would possibly be the greatest Homebrew App ever...

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dysan said:
because the games I'm looking for,come mostly from DOS...not consoles...snes is good but not what I'm looking for.

hmm...is there a dos emulator maybe?
rolleyes.gif
You asked about Eye of the Beholder and mentioned D&D games... having played that game before I know you're talking about Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder which was released on consoles (SNES and SegaCD) as well as the on PC which was common for many of the AD&D games. As a matter of fact, I own Pool of Radiance, Secret of the Silver Blades, Heroes of the Lance and Hillsfar on both PC and NES.

So again I ask... why not just use some or all of the emulators I listed above?
It sounds like it will give you access to a fair number of the titles you are looking for.

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
well I checked the compatibility of the snes emulator and I saw that eye of the beholder is not compatible with it.
is there a compatibility list for the genesis emulator and WTF? I didn't know EOB was released on sega cd....can the ds play sega cd games?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Scrunt said:
Mantis41 said:
The problem is you need a pc emulator not just a dos emulator. I think someone has started here:

I Don't know if this will ever happen, but a DOS emulator would be beyond amazing... there are hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of GREAT DOS games out there that i would love to play on my DS.
Too bad the DS won't ever be able to run one. The one on the PSP works pretty well, since a PSP is a lot more powerful than a DS, too bad that there's no touch screen or keyboard on that one, which makes using the emulator not really handy.

Maybe on the DS2. Maybe.

Scrunt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Scrunt said:
Mantis41 said:

Too bad the DS won't ever be able to run one. The one on the PSP works pretty well, since a PSP is a lot more powerful than a DS, too bad that there's no touch screen or keyboard on that one, which makes using the emulator not really handy.

Maybe on the DS2. Maybe.

One day i hope to have a Handheld with the Functionality of a DS and the power of a PSP(or better)...
We shall see i suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended