phantastic91

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
probably a very stupid question but i couldnt find answers on google =/ i been extracting my wii games fine for months now. then i rebooted my computer. now when i extract a wii game i dont get the wii game with the iso disc logo that is needed to burn. O_O it's still in winrar format (and has the logo on the side still). anyone know the problem? i tried it with another game to be sure and its still the same problem =[ thanks alot!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Likely just an archive within an archive. I hate when people do that, but it happens.

Try unzipping THAT file too.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think thats like mine, It should say .iso, but it still reckons its .rar or some crap. Just burn that and it should work?
I think you need to go into settings and change it so iso files dont get the rar file extention..

phantastic91

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes it works just burned rayman rabbids. my god that game is HORRIBLE!!! i thought i was goign to laugh and have fun. the minigames are soo boring. warioware blows this away. the graphics are like ps1. i went to the third arena and i stopped after getting the second plunger. i dont want to go back. now i dont want rayman 2 T_T how dissapointing. o well. =]
anyways thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)