extracting problem help =[

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by phantastic91, Oct 25, 2007.

1. phantastic91
    OP

phantastic91 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California
    probably a very stupid question but i couldnt find answers on google =/ i been extracting my wii games fine for months now. then i rebooted my computer. now when i extract a wii game i dont get the wii game with the iso disc logo that is needed to burn. O_O it's still in winrar format (and has the logo on the side still). anyone know the problem? i tried it with another game to be sure and its still the same problem =[ thanks alot!

2. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Likely just an archive within an archive. I hate when people do that, but it happens.

Try unzipping THAT file too.

3. phantastic91
    OP

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California
    thanks! but i tried that as well. now it said that it can't find archive and other crap too. =/

4. MADKATZ99

MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 9, 2005
    AUS
    I think thats like mine, It should say .iso, but it still reckons its .rar or some crap. Just burn that and it should work?
    I think you need to go into settings and change it so iso files dont get the rar file extention..

5. phantastic91
    OP

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California
    thanks ill burn that file and see if it works =]!

6. phantastic91
    OP

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California
    yes it works just burned rayman rabbids. my god that game is HORRIBLE!!! i thought i was goign to laugh and have fun. the minigames are soo boring. warioware blows this away. the graphics are like ps1. i went to the third arena and i stopped after getting the second plunger. i dont want to go back. now i dont want rayman 2 T_T how dissapointing. o well. =]
    anyways thanks again!