Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ochtendjas

OP ochtendjas Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    ok, maybe i was wrong, and it was illegal. i didnt know that! i was just searching for help. and now i know its not possible. allright. but now i just get some kind of asshole thats goin to report to nintendo. well, if you mind, please get a life. reporting shit to nintendo is so idiotic. its like having fun bullying people that are just searching for help.

2. M1dz

M1dz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    They be trolling you.

3. XAlexBlitz209X

XAlexBlitz209X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well there was a n64 rom that had some partial graphics to wind waker,it did look better.Though I haven't tried it you're better of searching for it [​IMG]

4. MG4M3R

MG4M3R GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    This topic is so troll.

Basically the author wants to make fun of OoT3D and point the fact that he can play OoT in Android via emulation with a proper Joypad via Xperia Play.

Anyway, someone could make a textura pack using photoshoped OoT3D screenshots lol

5. I doubt they'd waste their time editing an old 64 game to "make it run better on the GC"
    It's simply an emulator.
    The only differences I've seen so far are the A and B buttons being Green and Red respectively, while they were Blue and Green in the 64 version.
    Plus, every instance of the Z button being mentionned has been replaced by L.

6. It's not even a matter of textures anymore! They redid lots of the character models because it's now handled in pixels rather than triangle blocks! So, it's impossible no matter what you weirdo! o_o

It's like asking how do you extra the textures off of Twilight Princess and put them into Ocarina of Time. That makes no sense.

7. Schlupi

Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™

United States
    Have you PLAYED the two side by side? The graphical improvements are definitely noticeable (or even try playing the VC version). Maybe I dunno the full details; perhaps it is solely the emulator that makes it run better and clearer, all I know is that there IS a difference playing the two.

8. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    There's no way this can't be a troll thread.

9. jurai

jurai GBAtemp Fan

I believe the roms on the GC discs actually branch out of the emulator to play one of the final scenes as a video file as best as I can recall

the green/red buttons are actually changed in the rom itself tho

10. marcus134

marcus134 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Actually, a texture pack have been made for oot64.
    http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo/n6...ture-packs.html
    http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32979#32979
    It works with Project64, but I doubt the 64 emulator on android support the loading of texture from another source.

BTW, Although yongzh emulators have been removed from android marketplace, it's not because he has them that he pirated them, yongzh posted his emulators on SlideMe store after they were taken down.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=294...ndroid+emulator

11. Osaka

Osaka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I was going to post this but I saw you did already. people here are pretty annoying, instead of helping him with something that could be something like what he wants, they just make fun of him and flame him. GBAtemp makes me sad now :

12. MG4M3R

MG4M3R GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    [​IMG]
    curiosity

13. I haven't, but I've played both the original and the GC version and didn't notice anything. (Talking about a real 64 and a real GC here, on the same TV.)

Would there be a noticeable difference when played on an emulator?

14. Fishaman P

Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    FAIL.

That is illegal.

15. DigitalDeviant

DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    why is this thread still lingering...

16. LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli Thrills, chills, kills!

United States
    Actually, you could do it with texture packs however you won't be able to use the exact textures from 3DS for a looong time. Right now you may be able to use texture packs on N64oid, I don't think so though as I have it on my Galaxy S Captivate.

17. LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli Thrills, chills, kills!

United States
    Hey, idiot, first of all it wasn't banned, the author removed it because of complaints of it lagging. And it's not really a sony phone, it's made by sony ericcson, a totally different company that's just owned by Sony. It doesn't run on anything sony-related, just a custom UI made by Ericcson that runs on Google's Android Gingerbread (2.3) so what people download on the marketplace have nothing to do with Sony. And APK's aren't illegal, he didn't download an illegal APK either. He could've bought it before it came out and put it on an SD card, or got it from YongZH, or he could've got it off another market.

18. Schlupi

Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™

United States
    It seems there is a misunderstanding; the GC version of Ocarina of Time is just a rom being played by an emulator. >_>

That is what I have been arguing this whole time, that it is just a souped up rom in a performance enhancing emulator on the Gamecube, lol.

@ Brian: U Mad, Bro? Pong was straight up screwing around, Trollin'. He wasn't for real. [​IMG]

19. Ravenius

Ravenius Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Finland
    It's not. Well, depending on your country.

20. MG4M3R

MG4M3R GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    In fact the GC version of the rom was improved in several respects and this same ROM was used on the Virtual Console version (metallic effects on all items, etc, etc).

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - extracting,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.