Homebrew Extract "opening.bnr" From WAD?

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there are several tools that can extract an "opening.bnr" file from ISO's, but are there any tools that can do the same for WAD files?

unsure.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i know the newest version of wadder can copy an existing wad's banner when a creating new wad (not really extracting it, but I'm assuming u only wanted to extract it to include it in a different wad)

Posts merged

cant u just unpack the wad and take the 0000000000000000000.app file (way too many zero's i know) and rename it to bnr?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Simply unpack the wad with a wad unpacker... 00000000.app is the banner, you just need to rename it...

You can use Crap too, open the wad using Crap (click ... next to the Channel), the banner will be placed in folder Banners as [Name]-[TitleId].cbnr

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiCrazy said:
Simply unpack the wad with a wad unpacker... 00000000.app is the banner, you just need to rename it...

You can use Crap too, open the wad using Crap (click ... next to the Channel), the banner will be placed in folder Banners as [Name]-[TitleId].cbnr

Hello WiiCrazy.

I think he want a opening.bnr to use into a iso forwarder/similar. For instance he need to remove first 64bytes from a 00000000.app

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
sr_corsario said:
WiiCrazy said:

Hello WiiCrazy.

I think he want a opening.bnr to use into a iso forwarder/similar. For instance he need to remove first 64bytes from a 00000000.app

well if you won't use it as a regular disc then it doesn't matter if you use the dvd type banner or the channel type one (imet headers at different position)
it's easy to support for the usb loader... currently they only play the sound anyway...

So you say current usb loaders support banners with the dvd type header? (opening.bnr)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning