ROM Hack RELEASE Extract NSP, NCA, XCI, Update all in one tool for LayeredFS

Assasin1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
new option "4. Extract GAME Files" will auto extract tk from "*.tik" file and will extract game resources , for now if you'll get any error that would mean , your keys.ini are (missing , too old for that game , etc...)

edited: quick update 1.6.2

Attachments

• 1.6.1.png
    1.6.1.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 815
  • 1.6.2.png
    1.6.2.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 722
  • NCA-NSP-XCI_TO_LayeredFS.rar
    215 KB · Views: 670
Last edited by Assasin1990, , Reason: quick update

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
new option "4. Extract GAME Files" will auto extract tk from "*.tik" file and will extract game resources , for now if you'll get any error that would mean , your keys.ini are (missing , too old for that game , etc...)
Wonderful, works great.
Could you PLEASE add this option for update NSPs, too?
Otherwise I have to extract base + update NSP with menu points 2-3, followed by extracting the update NCA with 1-3-2 with choosing the base Decrypted.nca and adding the titlekey.
Would save much time :D
Another nice option would be to have the choice of extracting between the different kind of NCAs like program, control, meta etc.

Last edited by 18Phoenix,

Assasin1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
i didn't get what you mean
"I have to extract base + update NSP with menu points 2-3, followed by extracting the update NCA with 1-3-2 with choosing the base Decrypted.nca and adding the titlekey."
2-3 does that already , no ? or you meant also to extract romfs files not in .bin ?

Reactions: Ramzi

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i didn't get what you mean
"I have to extract base + update NSP with menu points 2-3, followed by extracting the update NCA with 1-3-2 with choosing the base Decrypted.nca and adding the titlekey."
2-3 does that already , no ? or you meant also to extract romfs files not in .bin ?
Correct, I want to have the original files out of the NCAs, extracting all to romfs folder, like 1-3-2 does for NCAs from update NSPs.
Same does your new point <Extract GAME Files> = <Extract BASE Files>,
it first extracts the NSP to NCAs, then it extracts the NCA (only the program.nca I guess) to its basic files.
So nice would be the option <Extract UPDATE Files>.

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have been trying to convert NSP to LayerdedFS but when I enter the Titlekey it says "Invalid NCA Header! Are keys Correct?" but I have tried with diferent versions and they have the same Titlekey so it there anything I'm missing?
I'm trying to extract Pokemon Quest files to extract some audio files.
I tried it with PQ, it works perfect like always !!!

First extract NSP using menu 2-1 and you get a folder Extracted_NSP including the ncas.
Then extract the biggest nca (program.nca) using menu 1-2-2 which will aks for the titlekey (starts for PQ with AF..., so yours is correct)
and you get a folder Extracted_NCA with all game files in. By the way: all audios are wem files I couldn't get started.

Your menu choice to extract the nca (menu 3-1) will not lead to your wanted result,
you'll only get a romfs.bin file, not the extractes original files.
Anyway this works fine for me, too.

Assasin1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
I tried it with PQ, it works perfect like always !!!
First extract NSP using menu 2-1 and you get a folder Extracted_NSP including the ncas.
Then extract the biggest nca (program.nca) using menu 1-2-2 which will aks for the titlekey (starts for PQ with AF...)
and you get a folder Extracted_NCA with all game files in. By the way: all audios are wem files I could get started.
2-4 already does all your steps , it doesn't ask for titlekey cuz it retrieve by him self

Assasin1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Correct, I want to have the original files out of the NCAs, extracting all to romfs folder, like 1-3-2 does for NCAs from update NSPs.
Same does your new point <Extract GAME Files> = <Extract BASE Files>,
it first extracts the NSP to NCAs, then it extracts the NCA (only the program.nca I guess) to its basic files.
So nice would be the option <Extract UPDATE Files>.
Adding <Extract UPDATE Files>.

Reactions: 18Phoenix

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
quick fix <Extract UPDATE Files>. (was created empty files)
---------------------------------------------------
====== NCA/NSP/XCI TO LayeredFS v1.6.4 by Kleei ===
---------------------------------------------------
What Files you have ?

1. NCA
2. eShop NSP
3. eShop NCA (encrypted)
4. XCI (only cart1 are supported)
5. Get Titlekey from .tik file

A. About
Q. Quit
===================================================

:5
Drag and Drop your *.tik: "C:\Users\usuario admin\Desktop\1.6\#3\01005d100807a00
00000000000000004.tik"

Excepción no controlada: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se pudo encontrar e
l archivo 'C:\Users\usuario'.
en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, I
nt32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions o
ptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolea
n useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
en tf.Program.Main(String[] args)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2-4 already does all your steps , it doesn't ask for titlekey cuz it retrieve by him self
I tryed updating and can now use 2-4 and heres the resoults.

EDIT: why would it ask for prod.keys if it an NSP? (which from what I know of, it doesn't need the prod.keys to be accesed, only it's titlekey)
maybe that's why it hasn't been working with me..

Edit 2: 18Pheonix was correct that the new titlekey option does not work if the directory has any spaces (like un "User Admin") so by moving the Titlekey file to a location that has an direction without spaces is how I got it to extract the Titlekey! it was the same Titlekey as all other but at least now it's known the error if somebody comes up with that paricular problem.

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    113 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by juandiego1993,

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Finally, I managed to get extract all the file by finding a keys.ini file on the web! I still don't know why it needs a keys.ini file but I'm now satisfied that I got it to work!! it's a shame that you can't share that simple file but I understand why so thanks for the support and all you guys help!! (specially wichsand420!!)

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, but it's only a shame not getting the own keys out of the Switch in some few secs.
In so many topics people are telling some is not working but in 98% they're just using the wrong keys.
This procedure without informing or listen to readme's is so annoying.
And it's so easy to get them with Lockpick RCM.

Reactions: Assasin1990

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry, but it's only a shame not getting the own keys out of the Switch in some few secs.
In so many topics people are telling some is not working but in 98% they're just using the wrong keys.
This procedure without informing or listen to readme's is so annoying.
And it's so easy to get them with Lockpick RCM.
In my case I have a XAW400209xxxxx serial which is to new to use the fuse exploit and I can't obtain the proper keys files so I had to find a work around, although I understand your point..

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In my case I have a XAW400209xxxxx serial which is to new to use the fuse exploit and I can't obtain the proper keys files so I had to find a work around, although I understand your point..
Oh, your Switch is a patched one, sad thing.
My statement was also meant in general.
So you just want to get the music out of PQ? Can you play the files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on