ROM Hack Extract FE:Awakening Language to inject on other rom different region?

Joshwraith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have FE: A US version but this only comes in English, the EUR version have other language and what I want is to extract the language pack if posible and then inject it on a clean dump from my US version, is posible to do that? And if posible How can I do it ?

I already tried the PAL version using region free but sometime the game freeze!

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Actually, I can help you inject the language files.

In Awakening, every single piece of text on the USA Version, is found in the m/E folder of the romfs, find the equivalent folder for the language you want to find in the EUR version, then replace all of these files with the ones from your desired language.

Joshwraith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Isn't the EUR version less censored than the US version? Why would you want to do this?
I don't care about the censored thing, it just because the US version only comes in English and the EUR is multi language, I want one of the language that comes in the EUR version to inject it to my US version.

Actually, I can help you inject the language files.

In Awakening, every single piece of text on the USA Version, is found in the m/E folder of the romfs, find the equivalent folder for the language you want to find in the EUR version, then replace all of these files with the ones from your desired language.

That's want I want to know, I will check it. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots