Gaming External hard drive wanting me to format it.

kjb1686

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a seagate 320gb that has some data on it that i wish to keep however windows wishes me to format my hard drive before i can use it. I have a lot of data i don't wish to lose so i was wondering if there was a tool to help me recover my data. I have tried Easeues Data Recovery and that didn't help at all. Windows is being a pain in my butt because i have a tool for partitioning it and it can read the hard drive and says it is still formatted as ntfs.
Spoiler text here.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
kjb1686 said:
I have a seagate 320gb that has some data on it that i wish to keep however windows wishes me to format my hard drive before i can use it. I have a lot of data i don't wish to lose so i was wondering if there was a tool to help me recover my data. I have tried Easeues Data Recovery and that didn't help at all. Windows is being a pain in my butt because i have a tool for partitioning it and it can read the hard drive and says it is still formatted as ntfs.

Attention Tempers:
Posting is currently broken. Probably because of a server side error.
Current fixes that work include quoting someone within a thread.
Also, adding a link to your post will make it visible.
Additionally, having spoiler tags in your post will make your post viewable.

MarioBrotha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GH0ST said:
kjb1686 said:

Attention Tempers:
Posting is currently broken. Probably because of a server side error.
Current fixes that work include quoting someone within a thread.
Also, adding a link to your post will make it visible.
Additionally, having spoiler tags in your post will make your post viewable.
Also if you just want to read the posts, you can use the lo-fi version of gbatemp

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kjb1686 said:
You didn't have to make the same topic twice. Just put in spoilers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)