External 3rd party microphone for the DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by zatelli, Jan 17, 2007.

Jan 17, 2007
  1. zatelli
    OP

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    A contact of mine, dropped me a line earlier today telling me about a new accessory for both flavors of the DS, which is an external microphone for our beloved handheld.

[​IMG]

Info about the product:
    Retail price: 1200 Yen = about 10 USD; 7,6 EUR; 5 GBP; 12 AUD or 11.6 CAD
    Release date: 12/28/2006
    Cable's lenght: 1,5 meter.
    Manufacturer: Gametech
    This accessory is pretty cheap & should make a fine upgrade to the low quality built-in microphone & to Phoenix Wright JFA.. I'm getting overexcited about yelling "Objection", "Take that !!" & stuff using that device
    Guys, any idea as of where we could order it? My best guess would be that shop from Hong Kong already have it..
    If you find it somewhere, please do report back where you found it . Much appreciated [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mind leave your feedback about this product ? [​IMG]

Further info about this product can be found at the manufacturer's website

2. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Looks nice. I hated being all up ons my DS Lite when playing Wario Ware's mic mini-games. It became especially weird when someone would walk in on me while talking to my DS... [​IMG]

3. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

United States
    Haha I've been playing Pheonix Wright #1 for a week now and didn't realize you could yell "Objection!" into the microphone.

4. butaro

Member butaro GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    you can do that?????? WOW! no wonder i always saw that microphone icon during the witness testimony