Gaming Extended Fire Emblem: Awakening trailer

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

The new video shows more of the games mechanics and, I must say, it's looking good. So familiar, yet very refreshing with the new features.

I'm very much looking forward to this title, anxiously awaiting the pre-order to appear on sites. We were promised a European release in 2012, which makes this the fastest Fire Emblem game in history to be localized for PAL regions. I certainly appreciate the effort Nintendo Europe are making to satisfy us S/JRPG fans by getting us localizations much faster over the past year, even if we missed out on Heroes of Light and Shadow. I'm curious, though; If the game is localized to Europe before USA, does that mean the English language voice acting will be performed by British actors, such as the likes of The Last Story and Xenoblade?

Any thoughts?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It was prolly this vid he tried to post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH1XUOVIWS4

And well, personally I'd prefer british voice acting, seeing as Fire Emblem is about Kingdoms and all that, british accent just sounds more 'right' for that theme. xP

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope we get some turn base Strategy RPG here in the US for the 3DS. It's my favorite genre but unfortunately, it not very popular to the other 1,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,003 generic First person shooters that will be released for the system. :wink:

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh wow, this looks incredible! Glad to see the shitty ds battle animations are gone.
The world map feature from Sacred Stones is present as well.
This is definitely pre-order material (assuming it gets localized...)

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It was prolly this vid he tried to post:

And well, personally I'd prefer british voice acting, seeing as Fire Emblem is about Kingdoms and all that, british accent just sounds more 'right' for that theme. xP
Whoops, the GBATemp editor went a bit mental on me and tried to place a link inside the markup for the video. I just thought it was taking a while to load and I was on my way out after posting. Thanks for posting the correct video in the meantime.

Yup, I'm liking the recent slew of JRPGs with British voices, it's a very refreshing change. I also thought the Xenoblade voices were very well done, better than The Last Story although I have no complaints regardless. Pandora's Tower is out here next month and I'm sure that will have British voice actors too. With plenty of 3DS RPGs to come, I hope NoE keep it up :)

D

Deleted User

I reckon its time for me to go like Jason Russell and start fapping in public.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi