ROM Hack exporting SS save with AR

pikachu945

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a normal Action Replay and I would like to export my sav file so I can put it on my flash cart and start over agian how would I do this with pokesav or somthing?

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a flashcard you would typically use that to get your save file from a retail card; an AR doesn't have that capability. SS and HG are an unusual scenario though, you won't be able to access your save file without an NDS Adapter Plus.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Poryhack said:
If you have a flashcard you would typically use that to get your save file from a retail card; an AR doesn't have that capability. SS and HG are an unusual scenario though, you won't be able to access your save file without an NDS Adapter Plus.

thats not true..
some versions of AR do have that sort of capability

EDIT: that really depending on which model he/she using? the old one would not be able to do that! the newer/expensive models have the capability of backing up sav

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assumed when he said "normal" action replay that that referred to the older ones without that capability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu