AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right lets get back to guessing jobs lol. As nobody has guessed my main job lets see if anyone can get my part time job.

I help people to make life changing decisions. I also guide them in the legal side of things. I also deal with their family and any questions the family may have. I am a friend and a shoulder to cry on.

Reactions: GABO1423

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Right lets get back to guessing jobs lol. As nobody has guessed my main job lets see if anyone can get my part time job.

I help people to make life changing decisions. I also guide them in the legal side of things. I also deal with their family and any questions the family may have. I am a friend and a shoulder to cry on.
Seems that you also deal with helping people. Are you also involved with some sort of counseling?

Reactions: AmandaRose

Zucker

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's easy, you're a bartender!

GABO1423

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Also, I think your main job is something related to the company related to GTA V for the Xbox 360/Xbox One/Xbox Series X/PS3/PS4/PS5/PC.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also, I think your main job is something related to the company related to GTA V for the Xbox 360/Xbox One/Xbox Series X/PS3/PS4/PS5/PC.
My last job was indeed very much related to a certain game company who is responsible for that said game. But its not a guess my old job thread :rofl2:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dammit, I tried.
Doesn't mean you weren't on the right track to the answer. And fuck I just realized you could just cheat and look at my reply to @GhostLatte a few days ago in my profile :rofl2:

My part time job has something to do with my profile picture

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to say AJR Studios, but I'm afraid that I will be wrong again. But fuck it, YOU'RE THE OWNER OF SAID STUDIOS.
You are right I own my own little indie game company. We are hard at work on our first little project sadly coronavirus has somewhat caused a major delay.

Company name will at some point in the near future also be changed once I actually come up with something decent. Until then we are Amanda Jane Rose Studios lol.

GABO1423

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I can imagine how it might be to have a company named after myself. Gabriel Antonio Morazán Briceño studios, in short G.A.M.B studios. Yep, it does not sound like a nice name. Good luck with your company! Might be fun to try out one of your games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So you're kind of a MotivationalCoach / Psychoterapist?
I'd like to describe myself as a sort of mentor instead of an coach. And while I do motivate people, that's more of an awesome side effect of what I do. My main focus is to help people be better at talking in front of other people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that