AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I repair and install copper and fiber phone and internet including T1 and older design circuits. You have static on your home phone or intermittent data service, I’m your dude.
You said the answer too soon lol. Had you said you install cable in reply to my last post then my guess was going to be Internet repair guy lol

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
I wish, but I'm too shy to become a fucking joke.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It does deal with helping people.
you must be a keyboard cleaner for the big chicken company but your true colors is actually hidden by your secret identity and that identity is simple you see the identity hidden by your true colors while you work at the big chicken company is this. okay let me explain. just kidding i know you just had a just had just had a just had a a just had a stroke.

you are jesus.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
you must be a keyboard cleaner for the big chicken company but your true colors is actually hidden by your secret identity and that identity is simple you see the identity hidden by your true colors while you work at the big chicken company is this. okay let me explain. just kidding i know you just had a just had just had a just had a a just had a stroke.

you are jesus.
Yes, you are correct. Even though I don't believe in the fucker in the first place, you are correct.
I am an agnostic Jesus.

Yeah, NOPE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-