Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
im tired of this i just want to hack my friends wii so he can play backups
and id also apprieciate to know what do i need to finish it and get backups running
and i just want to know what guide to use and this is what i did so far:

Insert the SD card in the Wii and go to Data Management>Channels>SD Card press YES on the dialog box that asks to load boot.dol

Install the Homebrew Channel.

Run Trucha Bug Restorer and choose "IOS36" and pick "Downgrade IOS15" and "Load IOS from sd card" then restart

Run Trucha Bug Restorer again and choose "IOS15" then "IOS36 menu" set "IOS to slot 36" and "yes" "yes" "yes" to the 3 options then press "Install patched IOS36" and "Load IOS from sd card"

Run cIOS36_rev10-Installer and choose WAD Installation
just follow my guide

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
im tired of this i just want to hack my friends wii so he can play backups
and id also apprieciate to know what do i need to finish it and get backups running
and i just want to know what guide to use and this is what i did so far:

Insert the SD card in the Wii and go to Data Management>Channels>SD Card press YES on the dialog box that asks to load boot.dol

Install the Homebrew Channel.

Run Trucha Bug Restorer and choose "IOS36" and pick "Downgrade IOS15" and "Load IOS from sd card" then restart

Run Trucha Bug Restorer again and choose "IOS15" then "IOS36 menu" set "IOS to slot 36" and "yes" "yes" "yes" to the 3 options then press "Install patched IOS36" and "Load IOS from sd card"

Run cIOS36_rev10-Installer and choose WAD Installation

I really can't see you as anything other than a troll. There's no way you can have so many threads asking the same kind of crap, thinking you know how to hack Wii's in some of them, and still acting like an idiot. You can't possibly have been on these boards for so long and not know how to use the search function or which guides are even good to use. Just stop using that one and read my guide and follow xzxero's and ask some legitimate questions afterwards if you really can't understand something and you aren't just a troll.

Posting again in this thread before doing so will solidify your position as a troll in my eyes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)