Hacking Experiencing slowdown with M3 Simply

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite the reviews of the R4 and M3 Simply, I just wanted to report I do in fact see stuttering in the FMV to Casltevania Dawn of Sorrow. It's not extremely terrible, but it's there. In fact the FMV completely craps itself when the girl dodges a fireball. Playing the actual cart, this of course does not happen.

I am using the A-Data 1gb microSD which I was told is rated 5 out of 5. Guess not.

I guess I will try a Sandisk next! Just wanted to report my findings for you all.

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also want to know how to get my old saves to work with this? I had an EZ Flash before this, and I have a ton of .SAV files for DS games. None of them work on my M3 Simply for some reason. I named the .SAV files exactly the same as the roms. What's the deal?

tehcamel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to use the save converter that is included on the cd. there's also a trimming tool if u like to trim your roms.

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys feel is the best MP3 player for the DS?
And what about microSD? Since obviously I got slow down with the a-data, what's a surefire, no slowdown, not even in the Castlevania DoS intro, microSD card?

Finally, is there a way to get DS organize to work on the m3?

Thanks!!

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And what about microSD? Since obviously I got slow down with the a-data, what's a surefire, no slowdown, not even in the Castlevania DoS intro, microSD card?

Thanks!!
Best mp3 player.. moonshell or dsorganize. They kick the offical nintendo mp3 player's ass. Well.. I guess moonshell since you can't get DSO to work.

For a microsd, i guess i'd go with a sandisk ultra 2 card. I have one, and _never_ had expirenced slowdowns, except in shitty games like splinter cell and paintball. But I guess I can say even animal crossing felt slow, like playing a game on a psp. But I never like animal crossing.

And for DSO, yes. You can always use an older version.

Hammyface

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks!!

For a microsd, i guess i'd go with a sandisk ultra 2 card.

Do they make this in microSD? I can't find them anywhere.

aristo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Best mp3 player.. moonshell or dsorganize. They kick the offical nintendo mp3 player's ass. Well.. I guess moonshell since you can't get DSO to work.

For a microsd, i guess i'd go with a sandisk ultra 2 card. I have one, and _never_ had expirenced slowdowns, except in shitty games like splinter cell and paintball. But I guess I can say even animal crossing felt slow, like playing a game on a psp. But I never like animal crossing.

And for DSO, yes. You can always use an older version.

DSOrganize works with R4 and M3 Simply.
Dragonminded started to work on his project again and released ver 2.4 and now 2.41 beta on his website.
You have to patch the DSOrganize with DLDI patch for R4TF.

Search for DSOrganize on the forum and there should be more explanation on the subject.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)