Experience with Divineo?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ProjectVirtue, May 31, 2007.

May 31, 2007

Experience with Divineo? by ProjectVirtue at 6:53 PM (1,236 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Newcomer ProjectVirtue Advanced Member

Canada
    So i pre-ordered the G6 Real the other day, and then i began reading about their "shady business" and they're "god **** horrible customer service" and i started to become worried because they haven't replied to my email the day before. ++ THIS IS ALL DIVINEO CANADA BTW++

So then, i talked to Vizier and he assured me that with major product releases they tend to be punctual and very ontime. I began doing more research and found that they do have a brighter side of things and they aren't always bad. I know this kinda, because i indirectly bought a ps2 modchip from a local reseller.

Also, they said cash on delivery for all the canadian and US residents, but they only gave me the credit card option when i was checking out so this also makes me wonder.
    Anyways, i just wanted to know what your experience was with them.

ps: G6 release june first, does that mean they'll ship it out and arrive monday / tuesday ish then?

2. jaxxster

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    You sure it isnt a g6 real clone? [​IMG]

3. BoneMonkey

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    DIVENO IS HORRRIABLE !

i was one of the first ppl to preorder my r4ds even beofre ppl knew how good it was

i got my r4ds 6 weeks later from diveno

and if i canceled my order it would have tooked 90 days to refund my money to my credit card I WILL N EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM DIVENO AGAIN !

and if you read tons of reviews saying it sucks WHY THE HELL DID YOU ORDER ? ! ?

4. pristinemog

Member pristinemog GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I ordered from Divineo.cn to get my R4DS on Dec. 27, 2006 Got it Jan. 2, 2007 due to New Year's delay and all that mess. Even before that, I was able to cancel my M3 DS Simply preorder from their US site since it was taking forever to get in stock. The money was back in the account within two days.

I see nothing wrong with them.

Dinvineo Canada, however, is another story. I have no clue how they are.

Edit: ...Or was it two weeks... Either way, I was still amazed at how fast I got my money back.

5. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Canada
    well. i ordered before i read the reviews.
    and the results seems to vary constantly. pristine is an example of a 5 day success =o and then you got yours in 6 weeks? and it keeps going back and fourth T_T

6. Smack

Member Smack GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I have had no problems with Divineo Canada. I ordered my M3 Perfect and PassKey from them about 1 year ago. It shipped from somewhere near Vancouver so I got it within 1 week, in fact faster than my DS came from Futureshop which I ordered 2 days prior to the M3.

They were reasonably prompt with e-mail and on a whole I would recommend it to anyone in this locale.

7. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    My experiences:

Divineo.cn = good with fast/cheap shipping from China.

Divineo.com = slow (they get the stuff from divineo.cn and then send to you) and they really stick it to you for shipping costs.

8. Edster

Member Edster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just ordered something from them last week. Ordered on Thursday and received it on Monday afternoon. I have never had that kind of luck before.

Now Foundmy.com = STAY AWAY!!!!

9. serious_sean

Member serious_sean GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They get my thumbs up. I've used them for mod chips and flash carts. always dependable, and great service.

go for it!

10. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    Divineo.cn gets my thumbs up.

11. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    my friend bought a replacement screen from them, he had a ds but ordered a ds lite replacement screen instead, he noticed when he got the box that it was the wrong one, they would not refund his money or accept it back, they said it was his own fault that he ordered the wrong one and it was not defective so they would not accept it back, he sold it on ebay and got his money back but he was mad, since he did not even take take it out of the box.

12. HBK

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    What about Winsunx? They have good prices, but how much (average) is shipping to European countries (e.g. Portugal, UK, Spain, etc.)?

Or is Dealextreme better?

13. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Canada
    seems like a 50/50 sorta thing.

so far for me right now, its going pretty smoothly. I've sent 3 emails confirming / asking about the shipping, release, launch, time, payment methods and they've all be responded to within 12 hours. pretty good if i say so myself. When the actual G6 releases, we'll see if they live up to their shipping

14. nuhbiwan79

Newcomer nuhbiwan79 Advanced Member

Turkey

Well, I ordered twice to Germany. Took 3 business days each time.
    But regarding prices, I consider ordering from Dealextreme. I am not in a hurry, so I can wait 2 weeks for stuff to arrive. Shipping is free as you know. It´s worth a try!

15. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    Got my M3 Simply from divineo.cn .. can't complain..

16. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    Got my M3 Simply from divineo.cn .. can't complain..