Expedition to Center of Earth (8/21/2017)

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by yeshuachrist, Oct 3, 2016.

1. yeshuachrist
    OP

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Solar Eclipse Alignment with the Mandrid Faultline on 8/21/2017 in the United States, marker for the Events of Revelation, recorded in Final Fantasy XV?

[​IMG]
    41.media.tumblr.com/6c80e0c30b93a44ce72206ee13072d39/tumblr_o1vov9nnVc1te10fgo3_r1_1280.jpg

Nguyen Van Lem, was not killed by an angry mob of people, he was killed by the people in the highest positions of state, in the highest positions of the public trust. So after a few unsuccessful tries, and just a tiny bit of international attention, bingo! Success was achieved. We'll have to wait until they are resolved to use enough force against the Antichrist, and then we will repeat this process, soon. At least that is my take on Final Fantasy XV. (There's going to be another Vietnam War, Soon, You don't have much of a choice if you want to avoid what you did to Nguyen Van Lem, you must now have this done).

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Oct 3, 2016
  2. yeshuachrist
    OP

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    [​IMG]

Transit of Venus 2012 to Galactic Alignment 2012
    Transit of Venus 2117 to Mandrid Faultline Alignment with Solar Eclipse 2017

[​IMG]
    seafood-trade.com/Admin/Photo/editor/The%20survey%20report.jpg

2011 Tsunami Earthquake Relative to "Devil's Sea" (Japan)
    2017 Tsunami Earthquake Relative to "Devil's Triangle" (USA)

(I want to destroy both coasts in the usa, and both the Mandrid Faultline and the California Faultline ... so we need to be faithful and observe the intelligent design associations)

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Oct 3, 2016
  3. yeshuachrist
    OP

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    [​IMG]

(Nuclear Bombings 1945 + Tsunami Earthquake 2001, so actually Two = Two Incidents for Japan during the 1st Resurrection, Nguyen Van Lem, extended into the 2nd)
    (Twin Earthquakes and Tsunamis for both East and West Coast, so actually Two = Two Incidents for USA during 2nd Resurrection, Falling Man 9/11/2001 (Whoever he is) + UFO's Second Coming)

Nguyen Van Lem = 33 to 34 Years Ending in 1968
    Solstice Precessional Alignment = 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 so about 34 Year (since we do not know the exact identity of the Antichrist, plus these figures could be off by a value or two)

(So the USA owes God big time in terms of suffering and pain, plus, its good to see the Zika Virus finally reaching the USA's more diverse population .............. plus I don't think we'll see another mutation, so maybe, within one generation certain races will naturally be exterminated from the face of the earth, so I believe we need to keep that in mind as we help nature run its course)

World predicted to end in 2017 thanks to a total solar eclipse hitting America and the UK
    Christian group claim scripture suggests August 21 will bring on an apocalypse
    thesun.co.uk/news/1728165/world-predicted-to-end-in-2017-thanks-to-a-total-solar-eclipse-hitting-america-and-the-uk/

(We have to wait until 8/21/2017 to settle this score of suicide between the Antichrist and the USA, make up something, tell a lie, show a few cameras, and then gun him down or break his neck or something, that was a minimum requirement for Nguyen Van Lem, so I believe that still holds true today, this is something that will happen naturally between the positions of authorities in the highest levels of state and the public trust, the more you involve yourselves with these people, the more likely they will lose their nerve, http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, the suffering and pain hasn't exceeded certain levels, as a few bodies and they stop hurting the antichrist, as we come closer they become more bold, birthday coming up)

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Oct 4, 2016
  4. yeshuachrist
    OP

Sep 1, 2010
    United States

(Not Just "Black Lives Don't Matter Campaigns", I'm right next to, right in, the City of Philadelphia PA USA, and its not uncommon to see the bodies, deceased of non-whites, teenagers and children just lying around. We've come so accustomed to it, we just walk right by them most of the time, sometimes there are good bystanders .............. Freewill, certain processes of the hyperdimension, stone clouds, eliminate the usage of sin to eliminate spirituality, higher brain functions, that is the basis of all non-standard cultures, because non-standard cultures are not productive so they do not thrive in the mainstream ............. critical depression that is what you call it, their natural state, its not a culture, one that is eliminated as a mechanism to separate spirituality/higher brain functions, then gross maniacal behaviors are substituted, this is not a disease or a mental illness more than it is a freewill preference. You can only use euthanasia, relative to the Sign of Divorce, so you'll just have to tolerate that until the Antichrist gives the order to do more, globally, or simply suffer the possibility of no hyperdimension activity to indicate the super nova will not become destructive to human life relative to certain and all geographic areas globally)

5. VinsCool

VinsCool Delusional

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    For a second I seriously thought you were @Yil

6. GhostLatte

GhostLatte Yet Another Shitposter

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    The University of Shitpostology
    Let me find my tin foil hat.