Exit DS help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GeekyGuy, Jan 26, 2008.

Jan 26, 2008

Exit DS help by GeekyGuy at 7:34 PM (673 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. GeekyGuy
    OP

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    I'm finally on a level I'm stumped on, and, from what I've read on the forums, others are stumped on this level too -- 3.8. I can't figure out how to get that crate placed where I can climb up the one ledge. It seems that you would -- when starting the level -- need to go up the elevator, push the one crate over the red button to cause the slot to open; then go down the elevator, and push the other crate over to allow you to climb up that ledge, but I can't get it placed where I need it.

Just a itsy-bitsy hint without spoiling anything else. [​IMG]

EDIT: Sorry about the multiple posts. Kept getting an error msg. when I posted, saying to try again in a few minutes. Didn't realize each one got posted.

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    there are two crate problems here...

first one
    [spioler]take the elevator up, push crate2 into the elevator, take ele back down, push crate1 next to crate2, go back up, put crate2 in its place, and go back down, continue[/spoiler]

second crate problem i ran into
    before pushing metal crate with wooden crate on top into its place, make sure to use crate1 to push top crate to other side of metal box

tough one indeed [​IMG]

3. GeekyGuy
    OP

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Devious!

Many thanks. [​IMG]