1. Tiagomcs20

Tiagomcs20 Newbie
    Newcomer

Portugal
    You cannot play with the Official people cause you are playing on custom servers. You will only play with the people on these servers, but there's a lot of people there, join the discord group. Good luck and have fun!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Btw, i tried this already and all works very well. Its so good to have people to play with :D:D

2. TheOneDemon

TheOneDemon Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Is there any way to play smash bros ultimate with a hacked switch and a non hacked switch? With this or another way?

3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Smash does not support LAN play normally so it is impossible without hacking or local play.

TheOneDemon likes this.
  4. Latias4ever

Latias4ever Member
    Newcomer

I have no idea what's going on, but when I'm trying to set my Switch to connect to my router with an IP in the specified 10.13 range, it gives me a 2110-3127/"Could not perform DNS name resolution." error.

My local network's IP is in the 192.168 range, and when I set an IP in that range, I can connect, but I can't access any lanplay server.

What exactly am I doing wrong here?

5. Ishzark

Ishzark Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    so do I need something like a lan adapter for my switch or does it work with WLan as well?

6. felixsrg

felixsrg Temp's Ghost

Colombia
    It works over wLAN as well, jusy make sure to be using 90DNS before following this tutorial.

Ishzark likes this.
  7. anticomanc

anticomanc Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  8. Adventurer

Adventurer Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would this potentially trick Fire Emblem Three Houses into thinking it's online when it's really not? I'm not sure if it actually needs to retrieve anything from the internet for the online-only content.

9. CielRaven

CielRaven Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I am assuming you cannot play online with strangers in games like Pokemon Sword or Diablo 3?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Exclusive, possible, members