Exclusive Online play for banned members Network possible

Discussion in 'Switch - Tutorials' started by Don Jon, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Tiagomcs20

Tiagomcs20 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2019
    Portugal
    You cannot play with the Official people cause you are playing on custom servers. You will only play with the people on these servers, but there's a lot of people there, join the discord group. Good luck and have fun!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Btw, i tried this already and all works very well. Its so good to have people to play with :D:D

2. TheOneDemon

TheOneDemon Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2017
    Australia
    Is there any way to play smash bros ultimate with a hacked switch and a non hacked switch? With this or another way?

3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Smash does not support LAN play normally so it is impossible without hacking or local play.

TheOneDemon likes this.
  4. Latias4ever

Latias4ever Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2009
    I have no idea what's going on, but when I'm trying to set my Switch to connect to my router with an IP in the specified 10.13 range, it gives me a 2110-3127/"Could not perform DNS name resolution." error.

My local network's IP is in the 192.168 range, and when I set an IP in that range, I can connect, but I can't access any lanplay server.

What exactly am I doing wrong here?

5. Ishzark

Ishzark Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2018
    Germany
    so do I need something like a lan adapter for my switch or does it work with WLan as well?

6. felixsrg

felixsrg Temp's Ghost

Aug 20, 2008
    Colombia
    Here and there
    It works over wLAN as well, jusy make sure to be using 90DNS before following this tutorial.

Ishzark likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted