Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't see why banned members should be showing up there. I mean I just viewed someone like Bobiniko, who apparently is having a B-Day, and he's banned.

It takes up unessesary page space, and serves no general purpose. What would need to be done to just merely not display banned members in the first place.

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
yeah having to tell happy b-day to a banned member its not right for me and im ok with you here,
but not to show banned member its wrong for my personal opinion as you cant just delete a account ......it has post it has comments and things like that so..........)if this is what you are telling ,if not ,if you intend only not to be shown on the b-day section..........then you have completely right
smile.gif
)

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Sounds pointless to me. Why should somebody NOT have their B-Day displayed just because they are banned? Some banned members (Like Pharohzviser) still get lots o love form the community. It's like saying "let's remove inactive users" from the whos online section. Too much work for nothing.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Sounds pointless to me. Why should somebody NOT have their B-Day displayed just because they are banned? Some banned members (Like Pharohzviser) still get lots o love form the community. It's like saying "let's remove inactive users" from the whos online section. Too much work for nothing.

Perhaps I'm a bit naive on this but can bammed users sign in?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Schlupi said:

Perhaps I'm a bit naive on this but can bammed users sign in?
Yes they can, they just get a message right after they try that saids you've been banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol