Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=101724

The latest issue of Nintendo Power teased a reveal that would pop up in this week's Nintendo Week feature on the Nintendo Channel. It looks like Nintendo has let loose with their secret, and it sounds like it was worth the wait! Nintendo Week has confirmed that 'Excitebike' is coming to WiiWare this time around! Nice to see the classic series making a return. Thanks to DSkartmasta for the heads up!

That is it, no other information but I would assume that being WiiWare it'll be like the NES game but of course with "better" graphics. Hopefully Nintendo will add a track editor and online and hopefully it'll be something more than a remake.

*waits for a Excitebike 64 follow up instead*

New info:
QUOTE said:
KingBroly has sent in word that the title is called Excitebike World Rally, and it comes with online play! The title will also feature its famous track editor, multiple control options, and is due out Nov. 9th.

The latest issue of Nintendo Power teased a reveal that would pop up in this week's Nintendo Week feature on the Nintendo Channel. It looks like Nintendo has let loose with their secret, and it sounds like it was worth the wait! Nintendo Week has confirmed that 'Excitebike' is coming to WiiWare this time around! Nice to see the classic series making a return. Thanks to DSkartmasta for the heads up!

Update:

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wonder if it will support the Wii Cyberbike
laugh.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trailer looks sweet, hopefully the multiplayer is developed good, with different modes and so.
In the trailer they also mention that you will be able to play the game with the Wii Motion Sensor and the regular Wiimote buttons.
Hopefully they support GC controller too, but I highly doubt it.
Looks awiisome!

Rife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm... what? Oh no, wait I get.... no... WHAT?

On topic, I might've gotten this game but I was absolutely horrible at the original ones.

D

Deleted-119707

nice. will it be released in europe the same day it does for america?
wifi eh? looks like ill have to buy this if i wanna play online XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over