Hacking Excite truck

WalkerOfTheDay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

For some reason I cannot get Excite Truck working on USB-loaders, I tried WiiFow and USBLoaderGX, both on both loaders I get the "hold remote sideways" screen,
and than the Wiimote lights flash and lose sync.

I tried both Hermes and Wanin's cIOS's and various settings, but I cannot get the game loaded.
I read somewhere that it might have something to do with the ability of the game to load MP3 files of an SD-card.
There was supposed to be a fix in GX, but I tried the latest version and it's still no go.
frown.gif

Does anyone have this game working through USB-loading ? If yes, could you please share your settings ?

Thanx !

WalkerOfTheDay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I finally solved it !
After trying another 6 different dumps, from different sources I figured the problem couldn't be a bad dump.

Turns out, there is 'something' (haven't figured out what yet) on my sd-card that is interfering with the game.
When I start WiiFlow, and take out the SD card after booting it, the game works perfectly !!

Any ideas what could interfere here ??

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
Well I finally solved it !
After trying another 6 different dumps, from different sources I figured the problem couldn't be a bad dump.

Turns out, there is 'something' (haven't figured out what yet) on my sd-card that is interfering with the game.
When I start WiiFlow, and take out the SD card after booting it, the game works perfectly !!

Any ideas what could interfere here ??
ExciteTruck is one of the very few games that can play mp3s from an SD card. It probably messed up while reading from SD.

WalkerOfTheDay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
W hat said:
ExciteTruck is one of the very few games that can play mp3s from an SD card. It probably messed up while reading from SD.

Yeah, I know. That's why I tried the SD-card take-out-trick
smile.gif
I did have one folder containing a few MP3's on the SD. I deleted
it, but this still doesn't fix the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?