Hacking Exchanging defective R4 dual core cards

stephysanrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm new here my name is Steph
From what I've seen most of you are against r4 cards here and I understand why...

I see the point: r4 teams always coming up with new cards, and forgetting to do updates on the old cards leaving those cards useless and not to mention the support system sucks as some have mentioned.

Well I have a deal for you i saw this thread somewhere on the acekard forum and thought I might give it a chance because I feel your pain. I think its not fair what they do: take your money and then screw you over by just making a new product later on and discontinuing the older models.

SO If you have a defective r4 dual core card with the "NEW" logo on the sticker go ahead and send it to me and I will replace it for you FREE OF CHARGE & I will give you the latest model which is the 2013 card (only doing this for the first 20 persons that contacts me for details)

ALL I ASK IS: When you ship your package to me send it along with a prepaid label, fair enough? and some patience until I get it ready to ship it back to you. :)

Some might ask is this is legit well if your card is defective as it is, you pretty much have nothing to lose. I'm just doing this to be nice with you and if you ever need help setting up your card or trouble shooting I'm more than happy to help with what I know. Even if you never bought from me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat. :P