Gaming "Exception Occurred" After beating FE Fates Special Edition?

tictacto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This could be a common post, but I'm new here and can't seem to find posts detailing what's happening to me other than "Exception Occurred".

Simply put the game pulls up the message after the credits roll playing the Conquest route; same place, same time. It's happened twice now; and it only usually pops up when I'm playing a game with cheats (which I wasn't for Fates).

I'm not sure if the CIA is faulty, if my 3ds is damaged, if the SD card is damaged, or if I'm just a moron, but what's causing this? How do I fix this?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...you may want to try posting your question (with the firmware info for your 3DS) in the 3DS custom firmware forum. Might be able to find some folks able to help you over there.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

This could be a common post, but I'm new here and can't seem to find posts detailing what's happening to me other than "Exception Occurred".

Simply put the game pulls up the message after the credits roll playing the Conquest route; same place, same time. It's happened twice now; and it only usually pops up when I'm playing a game with cheats (which I wasn't for Fates).

I'm not sure if the CIA is faulty, if my 3ds is damaged, if the SD card is damaged, or if I'm just a moron, but what's causing this? How do I fix this?

Do you maybe use Cheats (via Rosalina or NTR Plug In) ?
This is also very often the Cause of such Errors during Gaming on a modded (New)3DS.

Thank you.:)

Reactions: tictacto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay