Hacking exception dsi occurred, help!

Spooky777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got a wii from goodwill and i formatted it. and when i do letterbomb, it works, but when i install bootmii or the homebrew channel, it crashes and says "exception dsi occured!" and a lot of numbers. im using a 2gb wii sd card. and i have tried another sd card. i have also tried modmii. my sd card is formatted to FAT32.

nitr8

Trophies
Website
vermillion57.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know at least 1 method:

Use FullMetal5's tutorial upon running his bluebomb exploit. If it loads, it reads a DOL-file from the USB drive off it's root.

In order to compile and run it, you need a Linux PC.

By this way, i was able to get around a banner brick by running a title deleter's boot.dol off my USB thumb stick and deleting the broken channel - thus fixing the banner brick.

You could use this methos for fixing your problem - with the right tools.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
so i got a wii from goodwill and i formatted it. and when i do letterbomb, it works, but when i install bootmii or the homebrew channel, it crashes and says "exception dsi occured!" and a lot of numbers. im using a 2gb wii sd card. and i have tried another sd card. i have also tried modmii. my sd card is formatted to FAT32.

Hello.:)

Is your Wii actual on System Menu Version 4.3U ? If you use Letterbomb it has to be.:)

Please unplug USB Devices and Gamecube Controller or Memory Card if you have.

Thank you.:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i formatted wii system memory
Please reformat your SD Card with maybe a Tool like SD Memory Card formatter and also check the SD Cards of Errors with H2testw please.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Spooky777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.:)

Is your Wii actual on System Menu Version 4.3U ? If you use Letterbomb it has to be.:)

Please unplug USB Devices and Gamecube Controller or Memory Card if you have.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Plese reformat your SD Card with maybe a Tool like SD Memory Card formatter and also check the SD Cards of Errors with H2testw please.:)

hi, yes my system menu is 4.3U and i dont have any gamecube stuff plugged in.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
hi. i did both of these and it still wont work.
Thank you for checking your SD Card.:)
And I think you did not use SDGC/SDXC.
What makes me think it has maybe nothing to do with the SD Card because the DSi Error appears AFTER the Letterbomb Exploit.:(

Did you know if the Wii was softmodded before ? If you Press and Hold the RESET Button on the Wii and power it on,did some Screen appear or does it boot straight into the Wii System Menu ?

Spooky777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for checking your SD Card.:)
And I think you did not use SDGC/SDXC.
What makes me think it has maybe nothing to do with the SD Card because the DSi Error appears AFTER the Letterbomb Exploit.:(

Did you know if the Wii was softmodded before ? If you Press and Hold the RESET Button on the Wii and power it on,did some Screen appear or does it boot straight into the Wii System Menu ?

hi, it just goes into the health and safety screen. (before system menu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night