Hacking Exception (DSI) occured when trying to load apps on HBC

Techflash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I just got my new Wii today, and I don't have an SD Card that the Wii OS will recognize, but HBC recognizes it, so i put my apps folder on it and in that i put the hombrew browser, so that I could get more apps easily, but wether I use my 32GB USB or my 32GB microSD Card in an adapter, it just shows an "Exception (DSI) occured!" screen, once I the 1 button and select either "Internal SD Card Slot" or "USB Device" I will get a pic of the screen in a minute or so (the picture quality would be awful if I upload the whole screen, so let me know which parts you need to see and I will take pics of them.

Techflash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a very low quality picture, it gets the whole screen and if you look close you can read it all.

Attachments

• IMG_20210625_225101.jpg
    IMG_20210625_225101.jpg
    916.6 KB · Views: 93

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I think your problem comes from your USB key and your micro SD (often black screen or does not start). ==> see other messages concerning problems with USB keys on the forum.

2 solutions for you:

1 st) It would be better to get a simple SD card (2GB, 4GB, 8GB) and an external hard drive in FAT 32

OR

2nd) an external hard drive FAT 32 (one partition) and install your homebrews, emulators, applications and everything will work correctly.

it's up to you to decide.:lol:

Techflash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically i fixed it, that SD Card was just too big, I had to get a 2GB one, and i was able to fit 1 game on there while i wait for my USB HDD to get here. This issue was fixed.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol