OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok first off, the bad news, it seems I will have some exams in September namely Japanese grammar and Anthropology. It's a damn shame because if I would have passed anthropology the first time round I wouldn't have to do Japanese grammar again. However on to the good news, all my other exams yielded surprisingly decent results never below 12/20 with a maximum of 17/20 for geography. All of this boosted my percentage to a reasonable 63% which is a lot considering others passed and only had about 55%.

Ok all kidding aside, I am quite content because I only have 3 exams: Anthropology, Japanese grammer and reading exam. Anthropology was a mishap in my first semester because it was placed smack in the middle of my japanese exams, so not a lot of time was spent actually learning the material. Then there's the reading exam, which is quite ok I think, just a lot of vocabulary to learn and last but not least I was planning on revising all my japanese grammar these two months so all in all I think it will all work out.

Just wanted to share my small joy with the world, it could have been a lot worse (read previous post). Anyway I wish the best of luck to those of us that are in the same situation with having to take exams again and all that.

Greetz,

Kai

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'm awaiting results aswell...
Only got 2 of them so far: English (got 100%.. v. easy), and Financial/business Management (65%)

I hope you do good!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I failed two of my exams.
icon3.gif

Good luck with you!

r3l4x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
JPH said:
I failed two of my exams.
icon3.gif

Good luck with you!

Two ain't all that bad, I was just really happy because if I failed my Japanese language exercises then I would have had to take 4 exams again plus the anthropology one, that would have ruined my vacation in august, now it's just some revision every day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM