EX Troopers 3DS - "no plans" outside Japan

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I wish they could just go digital distribution on this, take a chance, and then consider going retail if that works well.

TBH the only thing that would make less money than a localized version of EX Troopers is a localized digitally distributed version of EX Troopers.
I just want it. I really don't care if Capcom makes money off of it, lol. I was actually looking forward to this title when I first saw the trailer. Too bad it's Capcom we're talking about.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like capcom is just snubbing gamers outside Japan all the way around. Can't wait for the next "oh, you want that in English? Well fuck you!" announcement.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they could just go digital distribution on this, take a chance, and then consider going retail if that works well.

TBH the only thing that would make less money than a localized version of EX Troopers is a localized digitally distributed version of EX Troopers.
I just want it. I really don't care if Capcom makes money off of it, lol. I was actually looking forward to this title when I first saw the trailer. Too bad it's Capcom we're talking about.

Well it's not like Capcom (or any company for that matter) makes products without the intention of making money. They have bills to pay and paychecks to write, you know. Releasing a game like EX Troopers in the US is like putting a lead weight in water.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte