Ex-LAPD Officer Declares War On LAPD

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it only lends credence to Dorner. Police are not meant to be judge, jury, and executioner.

But no one could blame them if they shot the guy who has killed numerous police officers.

I don't think it lends credence to the corruption theory if police officers shoot a murderer of police officers.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But no one could blame them if they shot the guy who has killed numerous police officers.
If he is posing no immediate threat to them then I certainly think the police could be blamed for his death. They sprayed over 40 rounds on a truck with two Asian women and the neighborhood around them. They aren't looking for justice, they are looking to put down a snitch.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he is posing no immediate threat to them then I certainly think the police could be blamed for his death. They sprayed over 40 rounds on a truck with two Asian women and the neighborhood around them. They aren't looking for justice, they are looking to put down a snitch.

But the two Asian women didn't murder their colleagues.

Point is no one is going to criticize the cops for shooting a murderer who goes after cops.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guilty until proven innocent. America leads the world in incarceration. No wonder why with this attitude..

Pretty sure he's guilty.

Like whether the police are corrupt is a different discussion. Right now I'm saying Dorner is a psycho and I would feel no remorse if he was put down for his crimes.

EDIT: And "allegedly". Didn't he like, write a manifesto and is known to be the killer? And is still at large?

Like if there's some large conspiracy to frame Dorner it's a REALLY SHITTY one. Like by now they would've just caught Dorner, their scapegoat, and killed him. Not like, you know, have a few more cops get killed and have the city gripped in terror for days just to make it "more convincing".

Blood Fetish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure he's guilty.

Like whether the police are corrupt is a different discussion. Right now I'm saying Dorner is a psycho and I would feel no remorse if he was put down for his crimes.
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are either a teenager or just don't follow west coast events much. The 1992 LA riots happened for a reason. LAPD are among the worst police forces in the nation in terms of brutality and corruption.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are either a teenager or just don't follow west coast events much. The 1992 LA riots happened for a reason. LAPD are among the worst police forces in the nation in terms of brutality and corruption.

I know they're shitty but my point isn't that they're Jesus Christ incarnate but that Dorner is a psycho. If he got shot by the police no one would give a shit. Dorner is not the hero here. Neither is the LAPD.

Blood Fetish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know they're shitty but my point isn't that they're Jesus Christ incarnate but that Dorner is a psycho. If he got shot by the police no one would give a shit. Dorner is not the hero here. Neither is the LAPD.
I strongly disagree, depending upon the situation. If Dorner walks up to the LAPD with open hands and no weapon and they gun him down I promise you people will care.

Reactions: Zetta_x

Blood Fetish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not even the LAPD are that retarded.
These are the people who opened fire on a truck because Dorner had a truck. Wrong color, wrong make, wrong model, wrong race, wrong gender. They didn't bother to identify if he was posing a threat, or if it was even him at all. Tell me again why the LAPD isn't that retarded?

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dorner accomplished his mission. He has shown the the nation what corruption lies in the LA police department. This has brought so much attention to the LA police department, there are things unraveling that were never meant to be seen.

How did this become so popular? If he had just written "I hate you guys, leave me alone" would it have become popular? Sure he has murdered people, but what if this was his clever scheme to get famous? He no longer needs to murder anyone, they are killing each other. The LA police department feel like they are being watched by the nation thanks to Dorner. They are shaking and it's causing them to mess up badly.

Dorner probably thinks the murders were a worthy sacrifice to get famous.

If Dorner had killed himself and did it in a way that there were no evidence of his death, people will still be looking for him (as if he were Osama). Corrupted cops will still fear his existence. Every now and then, if someone copies Dorner's act, his ideas will live on

Reactions: Sterling

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guilty until proven innocent. America leads the world in incarceration. No wonder why with this attitude..

So, it's okay to justify murder people if you have a half-assed reason? Well, I should have known that earlier, it would have been nice before I decided to get that SC20K assault rifle.

"Boo hoo, they fired me! Waah, waah, waah, I'm going to kill them all" What a wanker. Innocent? Really? Can someone really be that oblivious?

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, it's okay to justify murder people if you have a half-assed reason? Well, I should have known that earlier, it would have been nice before I decided to get that SC20K assault rifle.

"Boo hoo, they fired me! Waah, waah, waah, I'm going to kill them all" What a wanker. Innocent? Really? Can someone really be that oblivious?

I really hope you will never be a psychologist. You are one of those people who believes that everyone has the same opinions and all think a certain way. "So if I can't find any reason to justify murder then he certainly can't"

In his mind, he had enough justification for doing the things he did not yours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1