Ex-LAPD Officer Declares War On LAPD

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, kill all the cops, it's not like they maintain fucking order in society so we don't devolve into chaos.

Everyone hates the cops until you need to call 911 and get your shit saved.
Emergency number in the U.S? 911. Biggest tragedy in the latest history of America? 9/11. Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO! Death to coppers!*

*This post is sarcastic in nature, I fully support what Guild just said but I just needed to post the joke somewhere.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy is obviously very psychotic and regardless of what his reasoning may be (getting mad because the LA PD let you after complaining about another officer or whatever it was), you can never justify killing in cold blood. I hope that when they catch this sodding loser he gets the hell beaten outta him.

Reactions: tatripp

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Frankly if he had murdered the actual corrupt officers he'd probably have a lot more support.

I'm noticing probably no one read the manifesto. Granted I sure as hell didn't read the entire thing, it's basically a novel. But just reading chunks of it you can easily get an idea of why he did what he did. This wasn't some unprovoked murder spree, he was pushed pretty damn hard before he finally snapped. The manifesto makes it pretty clear, this guy was not stupid. He made a very stupid decision, and he went after the completely wrong people, but yeah. It's hard to all-out hate him considering the circumstances that pushed him to do this. You can't corner a mouse and just expect it to stand there and take your shit till it dies.

Reactions: Sterling

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And now there are conspiracy theorists claiming Obama wrote the second half of the manifesto... They are apparently forgetting there were actual names in the places where all the redactions are. There are specific stories that include specific people.

Reactions: yuyuyup
D

Deleted_171835

And now there are conspiracy theorists claiming Obama wrote the second half of the manifesto... They are apparently forgetting there were actual names in the places where all the redactions are. There are specific stories that include specific people.
Obama's America.

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i read his whole manifesto and,i hope he picks off every last one of those disgusting pigs with that sniper rifle.
You're a little sociopath, aren't you? If you read the news rather than the manifesto of a mentally-ill person, you'd know he's not killing the officers - he's killing their innocent families.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Also a vocal antisemite.

Totalnoob, what a swell guy!
I do have to give him SOME credit, Dorner did shoot at a few LAPD officers. To be specific, entirely random ones that happened to be doing their job by chasing a guy on a shooting spree. But that's alright, they must've been corrupt, they all are.

Let's have a look at the current victims list:
  1. Monica Quan, 28, Assistant Coach, daughter of an L.A.P.D officer
  2. Keith Lawrence, 27, her fiancee, University of Southern California public safety officer
  3. One unnamed L.A.P.D officer whom he ambushed
As we can see, he's very selective and only shoots at the corrupt, evil men pulling the strings. Totally not a mental breakdown cross rampage.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a little sociopath, aren't you? If you read the news rather than the manifesto of a mentally-ill person, you'd know he's not killing the officers - he's killing their innocent families.
i didnt say anything about the families , yes i have seen the news, they dont report the 2 innocent chinese ladies delivering papers they supposed mistook for this guy
and opened fire on, ,they are a public menace they should all be shot

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
They are a public menace they should all be shot
Until you need help yourself, in which case they are heroes and a godsend.

I'm sorry, how old are you again? I just want to know if we can have a viable discussion here or if you're 12.

Also, please read my comment on the previous page on how two wrongs don't make a right and how believing they do is the logic of a 5-year-old.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until you need help yourself, in which case they are heroes and a godsend.

I'm sorry, how old are you again? I just want to know if we can have a viable discussion here or if you're 12.
yeah rught you are talking to the wrong person when i was 14 people were breaking into my home i called police they came and refused to take my statement even though i was the one who called, thy took the kids breaking in to my homes statement , they said i threatened them with a knife ,i was arrsted and it cost me 15 thousand for a criminal defense attorney ,

my uncle and my moms best friends husband were victims of police brutality, they were both murdered before they were to testify in the case against the police who took to them to the station and beat them

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yeah rught you are talking to the wrong persom when i was 14 people were breaking into my home i called police they came and refused to take my statement even though i was the one who called, thy took the kids breaking in to my homes statement , they said i threatened them with a knife ,i was arrst4d and it cost me 15 thousand for a criminal defense attourney ,

my uncle and my moms best friends husband were victims of police brutality, they were both murdered before they were to testify in the case,
My uncle's best friend's husband's father was an astronaut! I'm from a rough neighbourhood too, black market cotton candy is hell of a drug...

Seriously though, how old are you? Because it you are indeed 12 and full of crap, don't really work or pay taxes and merely leech on society as an Internet Tough Guy, you don't have a say in the discussion.

You sound like an extremist to say the least. I also think that you're punching the keyboard as you type, I'm having issues deciphering what you're trying to convey.

D

Deleted_171835

ibtnoQKpMLEVaW.jpg

Fucking LAPD.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fucking LAPD.
Don't you think that they wouldn't have those problems if there was no manhunt, and there would be no manhunt if some mental wreck didn't go on a shooting spree just to prove a point?

They're doing their best - they're trying to catch an armed and dangerous culprit who has opened fire at officers and civilians alike throughout the last few days, I'm pretty sure they're under a lot of stress and mistakes like this happen. I'd also like to add that the alleged murderer has both police and military training, which only adds to the weight the pursuers have on their backs now.

I can see how such mistakes are unacceptable, but going all "Fucking L.A.P.D" is a bit of a stretch here when all they're trying to do is catching a dangerous criminal.

D

Deleted_171835

Don't you think that they wouldn't have those problems if there was no manhunt, and there would be no manhunt if some mental wreck didn't go on a shooting spree just to prove a point?

They're doing their best - they're trying to catch an armed and dangerous culprit who has opened fire at officers and civilians alike throughout the last few days, I'm pretty sure they're under a lot of stress and mistakes like this happen. I'd also like to add that the alleged murdurer has both police and military training, which only adds to the weight the pursuers have on their backs now.
Officers are supposed to be trained to keep their cool in situations like this. You can't justify shooting up a random truck without even checking if he was in there or ramming another vehicle off-road and shooting at it.

That's fucking ridiculous. And no it isn't a stretch as they're endangering civilians in their pursuit for the guy. The worse part is that knowing how corrupt the LAPD is, those cops will probably get off with a slap on the wrist.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Officers are supposed to be trained to keep their cool in situations like this. You can't justify shooting up a random truck without even checking if he was in there or ramming another vehicle off-road and shooting at it.

That's fucking ridiculous. And no it isn't a stretch as they're endangering civilians in their pursuit for the guy. The worse part is that knowing how corrupt the LAPD is, those cops will probably get off with a slap on the wrist.
Yes, I agree, they clearly aren't trained well enough to handle this and perhaps they should request the help of some more suitable units to contain the situation. I absolutely agree that they should not randomly shoot at vehicles they think the culprit might be in, nor should they ram them for no reason.

There clearly needs to be some ground work done here and the pursuers need to be hand-picked so that only the cream of the crop takes an active part in the manhunt - making the Average Parking Ticket Joe chase a murderer causes such incidents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs