Hacking Ewin Expansion Pak - newish info

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Is that only me who is having troubling saving with Pokemon Ruby (U) or its not saving?

When I start the game, it works normal, like I never played it before. Nothing to load...

edit:
btw. Does ewin have any kind of battary? Or does it just gets charged while using it, like the M3 expansion? Not willing to open the ewin cart
biggrin.gif
. The only cart that I am comfortable with opening, and experimenting around is the R4
laugh.gif

Eyedunno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is that only me who is having troubling saving with Pokemon Ruby (U) or its not saving?

When I start the game, it works normal, like I never played it before. Nothing to load...

edit:
btw. Does ewin have any kind of battary? Or does it just gets charged while using it, like the M3 expansion? Not willing to open the ewin cart
biggrin.gif
. The only cart that I am comfortable with opening, and experimenting around is the R4
laugh.gif
Yes, there's a battery, and no, it's not just you. The latest software fixes some of the problems, but there's still a way to go. I don't know what to tell you for Pokemon. All the games I care about that didn't work are fine now. They still won't save correctly, but I can at least load savegames, so I set the files to read-only, and so I have everything unlocked that I want unlocked. But these are games like Puzzle Fighter. Pokemon would be utterly pointless without the ability to save, so hopefully they fix these issues soon.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
1)Just noticed that "Dragonball Z - Buu's Fury" doesnt work.
It keeps saying "The game cant run on this hardware", at the point where you have to go inside the king kai's palace.

I remember facing this problem with VBA, but changing savetype to EEPROM and reset, the game worked fine.

But what can I do on Ewin?

jurassicbond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tactics Ogre freezes when you try to overwrite a save file, but not when you first save. Luckily it saves before it freezes, but it's annoying having to turn my DS off and on whenever I want to save.

*EDIT* SRAM patching fixed the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol