Evolve Pokemons that need trade, without trade

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zaago, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Zaago
    OP

Zaago Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2002
    I don't know if this is already posted, i use the "Search" and don't found any thead about this. I read somewhere that you can evolve Pokemons that need to be traded without trade, i haven't tested yet so let me know if it works.

1. - If needs an item to evolve, equip the item before start
    2. - Go to GTS, offer it, and ask for an impossible-to-get Pokemon to be sure that nobody take it (like Dialga under Lvl.40).
    3. - Wait for (i'm not sure if you need to wait, like i said before i haven't tested yet).
    4. - Return to the GTS and take back your Pokemon.

The Pokemon will evolve. When i read it i star to think that maybe this work to clone Pokemons and use the Master Ball more than one time and i found how to do that. This only work for Flashcard/backup users.

1. - Backup your save (you need to have a Friend Code asigned before backup your save).
    2. - If you want to clone a Pokemon go to Step 3. Catch the Pokemon you want with the Master Ball.
    3. - Go to GTS, offer it, and ask for an impossible-to-get Pokemon.
    4. - Restore your save.
    5. - Return to the GTS and take back your Pokemon.

Ta daa!, you have the Pokemon and the Master Ball. I can confirm that this method works (Master Ball, clone Pokemon).

2. phoood

phoood taking it to a whole new level.

Jul 28, 2006
    United States
    Jewgoslavia
    The first one is on gamefaq. As for the second, I like that idea. Although, I do that same method with other people.

3. Zaago
    OP

Zaago Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2002
    But with this method you don't need a second DS and a dummy Pokemon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice