Everything I do is wrong?

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are people holding everything against me? lol

I mean.. lets get back to my EX story. I messaged her wishing Happy birthday and she replied saying "You are fucking annoying. You really are stupid. You know why I went back with my 'ex' because I stopped talking to him completely and he realized 'blah blah' and changed. You are not giving me the chance to realize anything. NOT THAT I WANT TO BE BACK WITH YOU. YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. DONT MESSAGE ME EVER! But why are you putting up fake ':)' trying to show you have changed."
So I am like WTF. Losing you and putting ":(" you held against me. Now i am in normal mood and wishing you happy birthday with a smile and you think I am trying on you and trying to show you I have changed!?

Then today in class, my Chemistry teacher slipped and no one saw. I saw and ran to help him out because he is an old man. And he was fucking shouting at me. DONT TOUCH ME BLA BLA! o.o

thats just 2 of the things that happend today.. there are a lot more happening this week.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What the hell? :/...
That all is just realy annoying.. specially the teacher thing to finish it all >_>;;... psh.... ungrateful people
dry.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well my EX, I officially declare her as brainless bitch(if you read my previous blogs regarding her...).
But the teacher thing pissed me off -.-

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
30084pm said:
huh.gif
errr wat?

summing about u messageing ur ex, then they're getting mad at you and then thats where u lost me
Where did I lose you
mellow.gif
?

Everything I do is seen wrong by certain people around me. There is so much I could list.. but some things are personal, so I mentioned only two things that happened this week.

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
About your Chemistry teacher, it might have been that he was really embarrassed that he slipped. Some people - especially some older people - don't know how to handle embarrassment other then to to yell at the people who try to help them. You sound like a nice guy though, I'm sorry you had such a bad day.
frown.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am whatever I am dude..
But I havent done anything bad to either the teacher or my EX.

She wanted me to leave her alone, and I left her alone. Only texted her once in a while (every 2-3 week).
She broke up with her EX just a few days ago and got back with him by stopping any communication with him for 6-7 days. And she believes he realized "blah blah" and changed because she was not talking to him. Then how the fuck can she hold it against me that I wished her happy birthday and/or messaged her every 2-3 week..
6-7 days was enough for that guy to change and with me I get everything held against me? Even wishing Birthday o.o? I woudnt and wont message her anymore... it was just a bday wish.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Delete her number. erase her from your life. best thing to do, honestly. I did with my ex. She's dead to me now. and acting that way towards you, I'd send her a reply:
"Well sorry, I withdraw my happy birthday wishes, since you clearly don't deserve it". and then i'd block her off of everything!

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Issac said:
Delete her number. erase her from your life. best thing to do, honestly. I did with my ex. She's dead to me now. and acting that way towards you, I'd send her a reply:
"Well sorry, I withdraw my happy birthday wishes, since you clearly don't deserve it". and then i'd block her off of everything!
Yeah I second that.. It was hard for me to do.. but I just deleted her everything, and now its all fine.. just the first few days might be odd since you are not used to it or whatever...
but ... just do it!! delete delete delete!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."