AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's the point. We will all pass to the other side one day anyway.
Exactly I would rather do whatever I want and have a good life than be an exercise freak who takes care of myself but has a miserable life.

Life is for living.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be perfectly honest I take care of myself by making sure I always have enough alcohol and cigarettes so as I can actually function and get through each day without going crazy at the numerous fools I have to deal with in life :rofl2:

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To be perfectly honest I take care of myself by making sure I always have enough alcohol and cigarettes so as I can actually function and get through each day without going crazy at the numerous fools I have to deal with in life :rofl2:
A little too relatable though, us dutch bois are a people of culture, alcohol actually kills you so you can't live with your awful life choices, you wanna get on other depressants to stop feeling! :creep:

IcedOutBart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if i should feel concerned or just laugh

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What I do day to day usually leaves me such that I can put in a day of hard labour and get up and do it all again, though I might feel it come the weekend if I do it for weeks on end and it also stops me from being able to watch videos or read until 4 in the morning. I eat reasonably healthily (other than avoiding tomatoes, which is a surprisingly hard task, I don't put too much thought into it beyond whatever is on a market, on offer or a passing stall one day) because it is cheap and tasty. Said cheapness also means I have no vices that bother my health other than buying tools, books about tools and things to fix with said tools (or tools to fix) to pass the time, give or take my back and shoulders not thanking me for dragging tools and building supplies however many kilometres back from where I find them. Not to mention unfiltered me is not something most people care to see twice.

To be able to do much more than that would cut into my reading, wandering and fiddling time. Sitting in a gym, which is probably the only way for that to happen, is also so incredibly boring to me that the dread is overcoming me just sitting here contemplating it.

I think I am probably of the age that I should have some kind of checkup on a semi regular basis but I am also of the age that it is all downhill from here* so if something big and hitherto hidden decides to take me out then I am considering that a positive (and with my family history, past and present, then I am already beating the odds). I would like to believe I also know enough to know if I had something that is readily fixed that I would detect it myself. I figure I am born too early to do the immortal cloud of distributed nanobots or brain download thing, which is a pity as I would not have minded seeing the heat death of the universe. To that end may the NHS continue to profit from me while I avoid its services.

*the comment was about health but I figure at this point that basically nobody my age or younger that is not outright rich or that scrimped their entire life (probably still in what is a nominally high paying job) will likely ever be able to retire, and basically nobody has kids any more either which takes out that reason to stick around (not that I ever considered it a good one).

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the point.

but has a miserable life.

Fan fact: there is no point on a "but" that can't get fucked. The only problem with the point is if it doesn't become a point and is more of a, "wacky, wide, & wild noodle".

My health would kill people. Multiple people. Although, there's little doubt in my mind that my workout regimes would leave people alive.

------
Not to mention unfiltered me is not something most people care to see twice.

This..sounds like we will need to get drunk....eventually soon™.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Freezerbomb

Likes tacos
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in tip top shape until about 6 and a half months ago. I fasted every Tuesday, was on a high protein/low calorie diet, went to the gym 3 times a week. I was doing a tremendous job until I got diagnosed with Ligma. Now I've gained 60 kilograms, never leave my bedroom, and I'm afraid of loud noises. There's no cure and I can feel death approaching EVERY day. I just wish I could die already. :(

Last edited by Freezerbomb,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
are you guys taking care of yourselfs and staying in top shape(well im the one to talk lol),just thought i try to see how people are doing
Hello.:)

It took a while until people came to the "point" of your question.:)

Thank you for asking such a question in these days.
Myself "try" every single day to look and care.
Most of the days better.
On some days a little fewer.:(

I try to enjoy life every day.Sometimes it is a "hard" Life task.:D

Thank you.:)

And how is it for you TODAY ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite