Everyone who gets angry at nintendo e3 2015, please slap your own face.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Yil, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Iwata has brought the best for us, yet we did not treasure it.
    Nintendo's legacy will continue.

2. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    Don't get me wrong, it's terrible that he died, especially at this age, but that doesn't make a bad e3 less bad.

3. Arkansaw

Arkansaw GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 23, 2005
    Trinidad and Tobago
    didn't really pay attention since no news of dragon quest

but at least Great Ace Attorney is coming

4. ewin00

ewin00 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2011
    Indonesia
    i respect satoru even tho hes a lil or too strict on the content but hey hes a revolutionary so yeah thats it and emm....speaking of e3 well seems like the big N still focusing on that money printing amiibo.

5. Maximilious

Maximilious GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2014
    United States
    Nintendo doesn't care about E3 and really hasn't the past couple of years. I don't see Sony or Microsoft releasing news via web/podcasts like Nintendo Direct which is another reason they didn't really have much to share in new ventures this year. They made all of their new announcements via Direct or other means one to two months before E3 even took place.

6. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    We are not suddenly gonna pretend that e3 direct was even somewhat decent just because iwata passed away

BORTZ likes this.
  7. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    I read Iwata wasn't at E3, perhaps an indication that he was ill before that time. So, at best he would've just quickly agreed on whatever decision had to be made for their conference, if he did anything at all. That being said, whether he was involved or not, it doesn't really say E3 was how it was. From what I heard, it was underwhelming, which didn't make me mad or anything. It's video games in the end.

8. Maximilious

Nov 21, 2014
    United States
    Not pretending, it's fact that Nintendo Direct gives Nintendo fans exactly what they want and are clamoring to hear more than once a year at some silly convention of re-makes and sequels.

RustInPeace likes this.
  9. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    Nintendo's E3 Direct was probably the most entertaining, but few of the games there interested me. Star Fox concerns me as it seems it's built around gyro controls and the new "Metroid" isn't what I've been waiting almost ten years for in the Metroid Franchise. Triforce Heroes does look a bit fun to me, though. To say Nintendo or Iwata is perfect is delusional, but it's also delusional to think them flat out bad. Iwata definitely seemed like a great man and I had a lot of respect for him, even if I didn't always agree with him or Nintendo.

10. Maximilious

Nov 21, 2014
    United States
    If StarFox is like the 3DS version, they give the option to turn gyro controls off which will likely be the case. I think they just liked to showcase the feature since not everyone that has a Wii U has a 3DS. We can only hope though.

11. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Splatoon Fan

Jul 1, 2015
    Canada
    I thoroughly respect Iwata. That being said, however, I don't see a correlation between having an opinion about Nintendo's E3 and disrespecting Iwata's legacy.

12. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    May Iwata rest in peace but Nintendo's E3 2015 was terrible and well, he wasn't a very good president of the company anyway.