A Temper
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
By the time you read this, you probably read it somewhere else...
tongue.gif

Otherwise:
Go to the Wii Shop Channel, then Wii Ware, and you should be able to download the Everybody Votes Channel.
After downloading, there will also be a Wii system update in order to use this channel.

What is this channel? Exactly what it means...voting.
tongue.gif
You can't create polls, but suggest polls to Nintendo...
this could help with VC maybe?
Pics here: http://gonintendo.com/?p=13165

Also, for those who downloaded MK64 on the VC, there is an update..

toxtrepla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why they kept it buried, with no press release, or cute little wiimail form Nintendo like with the other channels...

The channel is nifty, but nothing special. I am interested to see the results of anyone with a mod-chip who downloads though.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to rearrange my channels? I'd like to have all the official channels first and then my 2 virtual console games last. I can't seem to find anywhere to do that though.

time-warp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried to unlock the bonus mode (reverse tracks) by completing 50cc 100cc and 150cc Grand Prix - I got gold in each one, but it didn't unlock the bonus :0(
btw, what is super speed moo moo? is this a bonus too?

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh, its quite a cool add on! I like that they are using the channels, I hope there will be many more! Its hard to think of what they could do though! but still, its really cute! not the best fun in the world, and it kinda takes a while to send votes etc. Though the Wii is soooo much better at Wifi then NDS.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So, either Nintendo will use this worldwide polling system to gather valuable information about their user base, in order to create better products to meet our demands, or to create inversely different products to hook those who don't have a Wii yet.

Or, Nintendo will hand over all the information gathered this way to our respectful governments, who will then use the "mainstream indicator" to identify the most deviant gamers, and keep them under close surveilance, lest they wrap themselves in dynamite and blow up a convenience store.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was very surprised they had the portuguese language option for the questions!
wtf.gif

We rarely have anything gaming related with our own language...

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm east coast time and it popped a blue light for me about 5min before midnight last night. Caught me off guard, read the note and was like what the hell is this and grabbed it. It's catchy, even with the basic questions they post, but that open ended way for anyone to post a poll to possibly get approved is genius. Guaranteed this thing gets some serious use by poll junkies and attention whores trying to get posted. Also that concept of either being with or against the pack with your votes is a nice charting subsystem it has too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat