Every time I try and load up the environment loader through wiiuexploits.xyz it goes to Homebrew? NEED HELP!!

loloisberyswag

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[SOLVED]
I've currently followed P3NCE newest Wii U Hacking Guide and before had a couple of months ago I used the outdated version and I want to uninstall CBHC and install Tiramisu. I successfully uninstalled CBHC and deleted the DS game connected to it and the save data attached to it now I'm currently trying to download Tiramisu and I followed the guide on wiiu.hacks.guide

I followed the steps by dragging the Tiramisu Package to the root of my SD and the 01_sigpatches.rpx to the /wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup. I successfully backed up my NAND and now when I tried going to the environment loader using wiiuexploit.xyz and holding X, instead of taking me to the environment loader and continuing my journey to install Tiramisu it takes me to Homebrew app. This is really frustrating and after that the Homebrew app I had installed on the menu doesn't work and has me reset the Wii U. any suggestions? I've been here for 3 hours but no luck

edit: it was just me being dumb I thought i had to empty out the wii u file in the tiramisu base into the root of the sd instead of just dragging the file entirely to the root and replacing the files

Last edited by loloisberyswag,
Trophies
XP
Make sure to replace the payload.elf on sd:/wiiu/payload.elf with the one provided by Tiramisu.

Your problem is you didnt replace the payload.elf because it isnt possible to load Homebrew through browser exploits if you did it correctly

Reactions: loloisberyswag

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple