Gaming EVERY person that has touched my ds...

MasteryodaX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and tried brain age or big brain academy has absolutely loved them,and not just the gamers I am also seriously talking about some of the most nongaming/nonenglish speaking peoples you'd ever meet.
Big ups to nintendo for making these awesome games that ANYONE can get into
yaynds.gif

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same for my brother & sister in law. I also got my wife playing. She only plays Brain Age, Big Brain Academy or Zoo Keeper. She needs to learn that there are TONS more games that are fun out now.

D

Deleted User

Same here. I bought two DSLites on launch day because I simply couldn't decide which color to pick. Then after some weeks my girlfriend saw the 'Brain Training' ad on TV and really urged me to bring along my DS because she wanted to give it a shot.
Now she has got my white DSLite along with my copy of 'Brain Training' for over two month and loves it, she didn't like 'Big Brain Academy' that much though.

Touch Generations ftw!!

A good example for the ease of controls, which gets non gamers to play those titles, is that I just mentioned the controls of 'Gun Showdown' while I was playing and she rolled her eyes and said: 'Wow, that's pretty complicated, I like the stylus input a lot more!'

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
after i got down to 20 i quit playing, i hope brain age 2 has more replayability (even though the first sortof redefined replayability, purposefully making a game with no real finish/no way to beat it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y