Every banner has a story

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Panzer Tacticer, Aug 19, 2008.

Aug 19, 2008
  1. Panzer Tacticer
    OP

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    The banner, which I hope is displaying properly, is something I cobbled together out of pics indicative of my nature.

From left to right.
    Carl Sagan, a man I consider incredible. And I'll miss him.
    Patton holding an electric guitar. Because I am a rebel, in this manner. No I can't play a guitar.
    Sailormoon Live Action, yes, I like Sailormoon. Yes I liked this goofy version too.
    Dungeons and Dragons. That's 4th edition (I like it too). I appreciate imagination.
    Model tank, that's just a recent kit though. I like to make models of military subject matter.
    Multi Tool, a sort of obsession with me. I have like 30 of them. I plan to get more.
    Atypical Japanese schoolgirl. To be honest, I don't understand why I love them. Hard to hate I guess.
    Squad Leader, probably the one wargame that's most loved by me. At 5000 bucks worth of stuff, I better like it [​IMG]

Don't fret if the images are not to clear, it's not important. Those that don't recognize the image, likely wouldn't care.
    It was never my intent to have a massive sig image.

2. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    Is there suppose to be a pic?

3. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

United States
    My sig is my name encased in periods, colons, and finally square brackets.

4. Panzer Tacticer
    OP

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    There is an image (to me), do you not see an image?

5. knl

Member knl I can change this?

Brazil
    i think he looked just at your post, and not your sig.
    also that is some weird stuff you got there, specially the sailor moon live action thing. never knew such thing existed [​IMG]

6. PizzaPasta

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States
    I like your swiss army knife. I had one like that but I lost it when I was sliding down some stairs at a party when I was sixteen.

My sig is a picture of Pizza Pasta from Punch Out!! and the Ultimate Chimera from Mother 3 with some shit I did in Illustrator and of course your best quote.

7. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    I happen to have an obsessive relationship with color. I can't get enough color in my world. I love animation with vivid and rich shades of color. I just love color! That's why I've given myself the self-proclaimed title "The Rainbow Fanatic". I've even taken the opportunity to list all of my top upcoming games in all the colors of the rainbow! [​IMG]

My banner is from Super Mario RPG Legacy, an awesome site for my favorite game of all time: Super Mario RPG of course!

8. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Mine starts with a little Fallen Sword, a free browser-based MMO i was playing for a long time, but now just hit up occasionally. If people join through my sig, i get game bonuses for levels gained.

Next, we move to Peanut Butter Jelly. Which there's never Time for. Ever.

Then the obligatory DS info sections.

Then are the systems i have sitting in my apartment.

And finally, a truly wonderful quote from Kentucky Fried Movie. I just saw that for the first time a couple of days ago, and its such a funny movie that i had to quote it... with the most memorable/random line from said flick. Check it out! (movie was made in 1977, and its like a 2-hour long, live-action Robot Chicken, simply astounding!)

9. papyrus

Member papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Philippines
    Mines is just heracross, my all time favorite pokemon!! made by strata8