1. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    @lemoncurdstevey I didn't have any issue contacting them before, are you sure their reply didn't end up in your spam?

2. Hekel

Hekel GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    Im not wondering that they doesnt response.. They promised a solutions since months ago and nothing happend. Evercade will take legal actions after them if they dont stop to sell theyr flashcart which is totaly understandable...

3. esmith13

esmith13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Took matters into my own hands. Bought an extra/duplicate game cart for $20 and converted it into a "device cart" with microsd slot myself. If used with only one retroarch core at a time it works on newer firmware just fine and only cost me the $20 for the sacrificial game cart plus the microsd breakout board (~$5) and an hour of my time... or I could have used the cart with the included minimal flash space, not needed the microsd breakout and built a cart reader/writer with the cart slot from a broken gb/gbc/gba... feel stupid for even buying the EverSD at this point...

And before everyone complains, I literally bought every game cart available already because thats why I wanted an evercade... I just like being able to experiment for the sake of it as well...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4. Hekel

Hekel GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    Then you did same as i. Evercade haves no problem with selfmade projects as long they are no profit. Its possible to run even custom games on the evercades newest firmware but it takes time to get used to.

5. esmith13

esmith13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When you say custom games are you referring to libretro cores never meant to be used or just roms they don't offer on cores they do offer?

6. Hekel

Hekel GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    well both plus linux games compiled for the evercade.

7. esmith13

esmith13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Linux Games? May I ask where I can find out more about making that magic happen?

8. Hekel

Hekel GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    Doing it myself xD for personal purposes...

9. esmith13

esmith13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nice :-)

10. inkdracula

inkdracula Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    It is still being worked on. There was some extreme circumstances that happened in the family that produced it. You should have received an email by now explaining more.

Last edited by inkdracula, Jan 22, 2021
  11. fazzula

fazzula Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    excuse me but can i see the retroarch menu?? witch is the hotkey combination'?? THANKS!!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - development, cartridge, available