Ever Oasis Crash (contains a spoiler on one quest)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by gbands, Jun 24, 2017.

1. gbands
    OP

gbands GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    I really need help since I've already sunk a few hours in the game yesterday, love it and now I'm having a major problem with a quest. Here's my setup:

EU N3dsXL
    Luma 8.0
    Latest Bootstrap
    11.4E

I just updated today, I was running A9lh, Luma 7. something or whatever the last version that supported A9lh and 11.2. The game was working pretty nicely until I started the quest The Great Tunnel Find. I was able to finish the quest and once the quest log finishes updating it and shows that Carlotta "Will Visit," it immediately crashes. I saved outside Rubbel Tunnel after it crashed the 1st time.

I tried other .cia and .3ds and all of them are crashing on that same scene. All the versions I'm getting are EU ones. Also got the update patch. I even tried replacing the boot.firm and the luma app locale thing to no avail. That's when I updated my 3ds, but now, instead of the game has crashed window, I get the black screen with tons of error codes and to press any key to shutdown.

I have yet to see if completing a different quest will give the same error or completing a different one then going back to this will fix it or not. I want starting a new game to be the last resort.

I have a backup of my save if anybody wants to see if it's a universal error or just me. It's really frustrating since the game is so much fun and I'm just stumped here :(

2. gbands
    OP

gbands GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    I just tried completing a quest then going back to this and it didn't crash anymore.

3. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Your mom's basement.
    I was really hoping that it was an antipiracy measure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice